Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

welcome to the J U N G L E

4 posters

Go down

welcome to the J U N G L E Empty welcome to the J U N G L E

Post  Yak Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:03 pm

welcome to the J U N G L E 2mcs8x
nick - jagger - maclover
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
welcome to the jungle. it gets worse here E V E R Y D A Y

the B A S I C S
FULL NAME nick jagger maclover
NICK NAME jagger
AGE 17
JOB none
WEALTH CLASS lowest of the low
ORIENTATION straight
STATUS single

the A P P E A R E N C E
HEIGHT 5'10"
WEIGHT 153 lbs
BUILD average height, bulging arm muscles from years of shredding on his guitar
HAIR tight, black curls falling just past his shoulders. could be classified as the big 80s hair
EYES they're a deep chocolate color but are usually obscured by his hair or hidden behind dark aviators
OTHER a tattoo on both upper arms
APPAREL leather jackets, skinny dark jeans, band shirts, belts, top hats
OVERALL most describe jagger as a "stuck in the 80s, big hair band dude." which is partially true. his mom was black and his father was from england making him half black half caucasian. he's around 5'10" and pretty muscular. his skin is always an even tan year round and his hair is black, tight curls falling just past his shoulders.

the P E R S O N A L I T Y
PERSONALITY he's not the most outgoing, but he isn't shy either. there's no shell to lure him out of, or ice to break. jagger can easily keep his end of the conversation up with random witty remarks or sweet, genuine point-blank thoughts. jagger's easy to talk to. he's the kind of guy you end up pouring your heart out to and telling him your secrets and troubles and know they'll be kept safe.

he tends to be a well liked person for the mere fact he's agreeable, sweet, and genuine. but also because he's easy to persuade. people are cruel and any chance they get to control someone they go for it. and unfortunately jagger's one of those laid back - easily influenced type of guys. people take advantage of his weaknesses; like how you can easily gain his trust. he finds it hard to say no to others because he doesn't want to hurt anyone; he's been through so much pain he hates to see anyone suffer.

some would say he's naive. others would say he's just down-right plain stupid. you could say he's both. he's definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed and is pretty much lacking in the common sense department. because of his past and upbringing, jagger never got to enjoy the simple things in life. what might seem like an everyday thing for people like going to the movies is totally foreign to jagger. his innocence is genuine and endearing though, and earns him sympathy along the way.

jagger has done stupid things in the past that he regrets. for the most part he's level headed; just not when it comes to trust. he makes the right choices when he isn't influenced by anyone else's views. his sense of right from wrong is easily distorted by what other people say.

jagger's not really scared of anything except heights, small enclosed places, and change. but other than that he's pretty bold and not easily intimidated. he's willing to try risks and push the envelope; even if it puts his situation in a matter of life or death.

one thing that surprises most is that jagger is emotional. he wears his emotions on his sleeve. he's not the type of person who is going to pretend they're someone they're not. he's not afraid to hide anything, or he just doesn't know how. because he does express his emotions it's easy for him to relate to people on an emotional level. he's compassionate and caring and is always that person who lends a shoulder to cry on.
HIDDEN TALENT musically gifted
MAKES HIM SMILE
[+] gibson les paul
[+] snakes
[+] harley
[+] dark alley ways
[+] leather
[+] cowboy boots
[+] top hat with concho belt
[+] girls
[+] nightrain
[+] gigs
[+] aerosmith
MAKES HIM FROWN
[-] competition
[-] change
[-] strong personalities
[-] anyone selfish, or greedy
[-] un-needed attention
[-] broken guitar strings
[-] anything modern
[-] control freaks
[-] heights
[-] enclosed spaces

the H I S T O R Y
HOMETOWN arco, idaho
PARENTS one mom, one dad, one step-dad
SIBLINGS 2 brothers, 2 sisters, 1 deceased brother
HISTORY On July 29, a young boy known as Nick Maclover was born into a drug abusive, alcoholic family. Nick was an accident baby; with his mom and dad both too drunk to realize what had happened that wild night. Luckily his mom had no plans on getting an abortion; due to the fact she already had three kids and the thought of another just made her want to scream for joy. Though, that never meant she knew how to raise kids. Growing up Nick went by the name of Jagger; nobody knew why either. It could be he was named after the lead vocalist of The Rolling Stones - Mick Jagger or it was just a name his old, abusive dad called him because he was always drunk and couldn't even remember his own son's name and it just stuck.

He was brought into a family where his heavy alcoholic father abused and beat him, his mother, and his brothers and sisters regularly. His mom was never home; either working at the local 7-11 or out at night - clubbing. Already at the age of six Jagger had tried and experimented with several drugs and alcohol and had already gotten himself addicted to Heroin and Jack Daniels. He was already hanging out in dark alley ways with drug dealers and kids much, much older than him. By the time he was eight Jagger was heavily addicted to heroin, cigarettes, and alcohol; using them to escape from reality and drown out all his pains, sufferings, scars, and worries.

It wasn't until the night his father was involved in a local bar fight and was sentenced to a life time in jail for nearly beating a man to death with a metal pipe. The whole family was relieved with the news. They'd never see their abusive father ever again. He was gone forever and left to rot in his jail cell until his death.

At twelve Jagger had dropped out of school, and picked up the guitar; practicing almost every second of every day. His overworked, clubbing mother hardly noticed, or could care less at the time. Jagger began partying harder than ever before. With more partying came more drinking and drug use. There was a time in his life where the doctors were surprised the young kid was even still alive and continuing on with his bad habits and wondering why his mother did nothing about it. There was hardly a moment in his preteen life he was sober.

After a couple months of hard partying and several run ins with the law and a couple of visits to the E.R. Jagger and his mom, brothers, and sisters packed up their belongings, sold their old, dingy apartment and moved in with a complete stranger. Apparently his mom had met this guy at a bar and he "loved" her. So did his old dad, and look where he was now; rotting in a cell. But this man was different; he cared, he listened, he loved, and he deceived them all. He only pretended to listen, and care. And Jagger's mom wasn't the only one deceived by this man's facade; Jagger fell for it too. For once Jagger thought he could actually trust someone in his life. He hadn't been able to trust anyone, but this man seemed different, he seemed like he really did care. Trusting this man with his life was probably the biggest mistake of Jagger's young life, and he had already made a hefty amount of mistakes.

Jagger was curled up in a corner of his bathroom. Smoke had already flooded the closed room and he was buried within it. A burning cigarette hung from his mouth as his head hung; pounding from last night's drinks. He was recovering from a major hang over and the pills scattered across the floor weren't help clearing his head ache. A light knock was heard, and a smile slithered across Jagger's lips. He knew who it was. Jagger scrambled across the tiled floor and hit the door handle so the door clicked open and slid back over to his corner. His step-dad stepped in; ignoring the smoke and sat down on the floor across from Jagger. He placed a firm hand on Jagger's shoulder; comfortingly. And Jagger believed him. The guy seemed to really care for Jagger. The smoke hid the growing wicked grin twisting the man's lips as his grip got tighter. "Jagger..." The man hissed. After that, everything blanked out.

Jagger woke up the next morning with the door to the bathroom open and the smoke had cleared. The lit cigarette was still smoldering but it was left on the counter-top. His pills that were used last night to cease his head ache were gone. Several bruises blue, purple, and black were scattered across his arms. Jagger pulled himself up using the counter for balance, but the pain in his leg was too much to bare. Collapsing on the sink Jagger looked at himself in the mirror. His face was messed up with bruises, scratches, and dry blood crusted over his lip and nose. Grimacing at the site, Jagger fell backwards back onto the cold tile and cured up into a ball. He knew exactly what happened last night. It took common sense. The man whom he had trusted had turned on him; assaulting the young, already messed up boy and stole his drugs, and had left him helpless, and knocked out cold on the bathroom floor.

When Jagger tried to explain what had happened to his mom she simply responded; "BS!" Of course her son was lying. He was only a messed up kid who had already gotten himself addicted to booze and drugs. He was making that story up; even with the evidence of his bruises, and scars. It was all a hallucination to him. The drugs were finally messing him up and playing tricks on his brain. But Jagger knew the truth. He knew it had happened and felt abandoned when no one believed him. No amount of alcohol or drugs could drown his pain or end his suffering and they couldn't make up for what he lacked; someone he could trust. So he did the only thing he knew how to do - run away; escape his problems.

Jagger packed up everything he thought he would need: his guitar, a pack of cigarette, and a bottle of Jack Daniels. That's all he took with him plus the clothes on his back, and his signature top hap on his head. And with that he left. Leaving his messed up family behind in hopes of starting over his life; and maybe finding someone who could love him.

MY SIDE OF THE STORY My name's Jagger. I'm a mess of a kid. I play guitar. And I love my horse. BYE.

the H E A L E R

welcome to the J U N G L E 2wohano

NAME harley
BREED thoroughbred x mustang
AGE 12
DISCIPLINE endurance
PERSONALITY laid-back, understanding
APPEARANCE bay, black points, 17.1 hh, lanky, long torso and legs, large head, muscular neck

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

welcome to the J U N G L E Slash-slash-16936937-394-500welcome to the J U N G L E Slash-slash-16704876-349-500welcome to the J U N G L E Slash-slash-16567129-245-500welcome to the J U N G L E Slash-slash-15742605-375-500welcome to the J U N G L E Slash-slash-15645202-275-500welcome to the J U N G L E Azi8tewelcome to the J U N G L E Slash-slash-14438094-258-500welcome to the J U N G L E Slash-slash-14010776-326-500welcome to the J U N G L E Slash-slash-11125116-385-480welcome to the J U N G L E Slash-slash-11095254-360-480

Last edited by Yak on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Yak
Yak
Popular
Popular

Location : on muh spinnay chaiirr 8D ... I've been expecting you.

Back to top Go down

welcome to the J U N G L E Empty Re: welcome to the J U N G L E

Post  Sam Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:09 pm

I love that song. o.o
Sam
Sam
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:44 pm

GOOD.
YOU SHOULD.

I love it too xD
Yak
Yak
Popular
Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:53 am

HOW THE FLIP did you do that thing on the bottom? xPP
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

https://odysseysend.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:27 pm

[#scroll] {*/scorll]
[scroll] LIKE THISSSSSS 8D [/scrol]
Yak
Yak
Popular
Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:28 pm

o-o
WHY IS IT NOT WORKINGGG
Yak
Yak
Popular
Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:28 pm

[scroll]I spelled scroll wrong xD [/scorll]
Yak
Yak
Popular
Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:29 pm

... why is it not working, what the heck xD
Yak
Yak
Popular
Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:29 pm

WORK NOOOWWW
Yak
Yak
Popular
Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:30 pm

Oh, of course now it works.
Yak
Yak
Popular
Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:30 pm

o___O'
Vertigo
Vertigo
Well Known
Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:04 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I just guffawed.
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

https://odysseysend.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:27 am

wow xD
LOOK MOM. IM SMART 8D
Yak
Yak
Popular
Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:02 am

I had a dream about him last night...
xDDD
he was jumping on a water bed...
and it popped and then he fell asleep.
IT WAS A GRETA DREAM xDDD
Yak
Yak
Popular
Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:13 pm

....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This weekend I had suddenly gotten like all this muse for them o-o it was weeeird.
Vertigo
Vertigo
Well Known
Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum