Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

Ethan Allan Notte

Go down

Ethan Allan Notte Empty Ethan Allan Notte

Post  TheElves Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Ethan Allan Notte 2mzfo9d
Ethan Allan Notte 2lllh6o

The Cover

>>> FULL NAME: It's Ethan Allan Notte. Pronounced Knot.
>>> NICKNAME: Friends call me Ethe or Al, but seein' as I don't have many of those now-a-days... ye kin call meh Ethan.
>>> BIRTHDATE: September 6, 1988.
>>> AGE: 22.
>>> OCCUPATION: Volunteer firefighter. Yea, the ladies like that part...
>>> WEALTH CLASS: Upper Middle. A bit lower than what I'm used to, but I got no complaints.
>>> ORIENTATION: Straight, o' course. I don't dress that strange, do I?
>>> STATUS: I'm single. Prefer to keep it that way, too, seein' as I tend to attract the wrong types... if you catch my drift.
>>> NOTES?: Yea, I think I'm a pretty nice guy. It takes a lot to git me mad, and I'm pretty laidback. But once I'm mad, I stay there. Keep that in mind, stay cool, and we'll be best mates.

The Appearance

>>> HEIGHT: 5'8", but I'm strong for my height.
>>> WEIGHT: I think around 160.... I dunno, haven't checked in a while.
>>> BUILD: Short and stocky, with well-built muscles.
>>> HAIR: Dark brown. I keep it shaved. What?! It's easy.
>>> EYES: Gray-green. People say it changes with my mood.
>>> DRESS: Wifebeaters, graphic tees, chinos, mustard jeans, sweats. I dunno, I've got a variety. I have a lot of different hats. And these black-rimmed glasses I have to wear sometimes.
>>> VOICE: I have an accent all right. Having lived in Scotland for the first 16 years of my life, you won't be missing it anytime soon.
>>> OTHER: I've got pierced ears but I usually don't put anything in them. And a really cool, dark birthmark around my right index finger, like a ring.

The Mind

>>> PERSONALITY:

. Hard-Working

Yea, when I start something, I finish it, and I finish it right. I've never been fired from a job, actually. I've quit a few before, though. I've worked at a lot of different places, too, so I can fix just about anything. Some people say my diligence is the best part about me. Yeah, not sure what to think o' that.

. Stubborn

Remember I told you I've quit a few jobs before? Yeah, that would be o'cause of my stubborness. If something is right in my mind, you won't be changing my mind. Even if you do control my paycheck, heh. And when I set my mind to something, that's that. It's going to happen. That's helped me a lot in life. Especially with the girls...

. Intelligent

I'm a lot smarter than I let on. Sometimes I play dumb if I think the situation calls for it. I got really good grades at Milton, though, and could've gotten a scholarship in just about anything, if I wanted to. But then my family moved to America, so. Y'know.

. perceptive

I have this strange ability to sense what a person is really feeling, even if they say otherwise. I can decipher a person's mood; I can tell what they really want to say. And I can usually say exactly the right thing a person needs to hear. People usually come to me when they need comforted, or reassured. It makes me feel really good when I can help someone. And it helps me when I'm meeting someone new. I can tell by their body language what they think of me, if they're genuine. Then I can tell if they're worth my while or not. Now you know why I don't have many friends.

. goofy

I have a very.... physical sense of humor. I can't dance at all, but whenever a song comes on that I like, you'll sure see me attempt it. Whenever someone I love is feeling down, I try to get a smile out of them in any way I can. Sometimes my accent comes in handy too, cause I can exaggerate it in such a way that will definitely make you laugh. And if not, well then we have two different views on funny. I'm not afraid to make myself look like an idiot in the cause of humor. If it cheers people up, then why not act a fool?

>>> HIDDEN TALENT: I can sing.
>>> ASPIRATIONS: When I was in private school, I was going to pursue soccer. But then we moved, and I realized I didn't really want to do that anyway. I think singer would be cool.
>>> HABITS/QUIRKS: I chew my lip when I'm nervous or bored. Sometimes I cross my arms without knowing it, and people might think I'm mad, but if you're my friend, you know better. I usually have gum in my mouth.
>>> STRENGTHS: My abilities to tell the underlying truth in people's words.
>>> WEAKNESSES: I have a lot of those. I'm a magnet for trouble. I try to stay out of other people's business, but somehow I always get into some drama. And I'm more than a little naive, I'll admit it. But can you blame a guy for trying to see the best in people? I'm also really, really clumsy. I can trip over air. Oh, and animals hate me. I don't know what it is, but anytime I go to someone's house, their pets always try to kill me. Maybe I'm just not 'one with nature'.
>>> LIKES: singing, music, lively places, parties, unique people, snow, fog, travel, orange, peppermint, cooking, spaghetti, long conversations, doodling, brandy.
>>> DISLIKES: shyness, fearful people, distrust, cigarettes, whiskey, gold-diggers, heat.

The Past

>>> HOMETOWN: Glasgow, Scotland

>>> HISTORY:

I was raised in a huge apartment in Glasgow, Scotland with my parents and twin sister, Greer. My father was a wealthy man, being the president of a bank, and having his foot in a lot of high-powered stocks. My mother was away from home a lot, being a marriage counselor for people in many different countries, so me and Greer were raised by a handful of different nannies until we were old enough to fend for ourselves. This kind of lifestyle could easily have turned us down the wrong path, but our father had established early in life that, though he couldn't always show it, he did love us, and brought good morals and values into our life. So, all in all, we had a good start, and never wanted for anything.

I was one of the smartest kids in the private school Greer and I went to, Milton. I was an honor student and got straight As but I never flaunted it, and never even told anyone except my family. I was promising in soccer, leading our school to dozens of wins and nearly got a chance to play professionally. Then disaster hit when I was 16.

My father had received a tip-off that one of his stocks was about to plummet. Naturally, he quickly sold the stock before, as expected, it's value fell to nearly nothing. The amount he got for it was incredible, 2 million dollars. My father knew that this wasn't exactly legal, but convinced himself that nothing would happen, that it would go unseens. For a few months after that we lived in peace, thinking that the experience was behind us. Then authorities came knocking at our door, demanding recompense in the form of those two million dollars. My father plead that he didn't have it, which was probably true considering our high-priced lifestyle. I watched from behind him, shocked and confused, wondering what was going to happen now.

My father was threatened by the possibility of going to prison. Instead, though, the judge decided that, in prison, my father could pay back his debt. So they took everything we owned. Our apartment, our 4 cars -- everything valuable that was paid for. The government reclaimed the horse farm my father had founded, snatching up every dollar they could to pay towards those 2 million dollars. His wages were garnished until he could barely afford our tuition, and my mother had taken up 3 jobs to help.

Eventually, my father decided to send me, my sister, and my mother to America, where we could live easier, while he stayed in Scotland to work off his debt. My mother reluctantly agreed, knowing that since she had taken three different jobs, her health had begun to decline.

So me and Greer packed our bags on our 16th birthday, rented the cheapest car we could find, and flew to America, where we now live in Ochre Lake, NY. My mother landed a job waitressing at a four-star restaurant, which paid a lot less than we were used to, but it was enough. We were enrolled in public school and spent the next two years getting used to American life.

The Present

Me and Greer have since moved out of mother's house, graduated from high school, and gone our separate ways, though we're still close. She went off to a culinary school with a full scholarship, and dreams of becoming a world-renowned chef. Mom still works at that four-star restaurant, and father is still in Scotland, slowly chipping away at his debt. He writes to us as often as he can. And for me? Well, I'm firefighting, trying to find that one special person I'll never want to be apart from, and making a lot of mistakes along the way. Hopefully it all ends up in my favor.

Last edited by TheElves on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:11 am; edited 11 times in total
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

https://odysseysend.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ethan Allan Notte Empty Re: Ethan Allan Notte

Post  TheElves Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:29 pm

WHOO. ALMOST FINISHED.
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:40 am

FINISHED. FINITO. FERTIG. FINIS. FÆRDIG. TERMINADO. WHOOOO.
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum