Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

say the words, we're outta here

3 posters

Go down

say the words, we're outta here Empty say the words, we're outta here

Post  Echelon Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:04 pm

say the words, we're outta here Afbeelding45say the words, we're outta here Chace-crawfordsay the words, we're outta here Icon_2
C A M E R O N SCOTT H O U S T O N

here we go,
come with me
there's a world out there,
that we should see...

G O T A J E T P A C K W I T H Y O U R N A M E O N I T

Full Name: Cameron Scott Houston
Call Him: Cameron
Going On: 21
Wealth Class: Upper middle
Orientation: Straight

take my hand
close your eyes
with you right here
i'm a rocketeer

H O L D M Y H A N D I F Y O U F E E L I N' S C A R E D

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 162 lbs.
Build: Tall and muscular
Hair: Brunette, medium length, swept
Eyes: Blue grey

lets fly
up up here we go
where we stop
nobody knows

G O O N T O T H E N E X T L E V E L S U P E R M A R I O

Personality: Cameron is one of those guys that can seem quiet at first, but proves you wrong. He isn't way outgoing, but average. He is an alcoholic cowboy, either seen at a bar or barn. He treats girls with respect, but hates flirts. He's likes to get to know/become good friends with a girl before making any moves. Cameron holds grudges occasionally. So don't expect to throw him around and get away with it. The fact that he's an alcoholic often causes him to lose friends, get in fights, ditch work/plans, etc
Hidden Talent: Comedian
Likes: Long nights, bars, horses, girls, alcohol, walks, fog, snow, hail.
Dislikes: Learning, death, lightning, spiders, rudeness, cats, being deceived

you always on my mind
got my head up in the sky
never lookin' down
feeling priceless

Y O U W A N T T H E M O O N W A T C H M E G R A B I T

Hometown: Blackwell, Oklahoma
History: May 12th, 1992. Cameron was born into a Christian home with 2 older brothers and 1 younger sister. Cameron and his family went to church every Wednesday night and Sunday morning, until he was 14. A couple of his friends convinced him to fake sick, and sneak out and hang out after his family had left. Cameron didn't know how to respond without being called a baby, so he went along with it. Once his family had left, the guys version of "hanging out" wasn't what he thought it was. His friends cheated him, convincing him to get completely wasted by spiking his drinks with alcohol. Cameron wobbled around while his sober friends laughed. Once Cameron had passed out, his friends left him on his doorstep.

His clueless family assumed he decided that he wanted to go to church and tried to leave and passed out on the way out the door. Innocent Cameron couldn't lie and told them everything, which he later regretted. His family assumed he got drunk on purpose, and grounded him for a month. Cameron ditched his innocent school boy attitude that night. He ditched school, going back to those same friends. They saw him as one of the group now. Every Friday night after Cameron's family was asleep, they all snuck out to drink, smoke, TP, and more. Cameron finally stopped feeling like an outcast. This continued for the next 4 years.

Cameron barely met the standards for graduating, while the rest of the "group" had dropped out. Cameron was a better kid than that. While he had been at school, the group had been doing even worse things, including shootings. Once they were thrown into jail, begging for Cameron to bail them out, he once again turned his life around, finding a healing place involving his favorite things; horses. The first 14 years of his life involved him visiting his aunt and uncle on their ranch. It had been 4 years since he'd touched a saddle. Cameron found a job at a barista, making just enough money to get by. He remained an alcoholic, but had given up his life of "crime".

lyrics - rocketeer, far east movement.

say the words, we're outta here Chacec-photoshoot-mb-004say the words, we're outta here 013-1say the words, we're outta here Chace_Crawford_2say the words, we're outta here Chace_crawford8say the words, we're outta here 171944_largesay the words, we're outta here Chace_crawford301

Last edited by Echelon on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Echelon
Echelon
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

say the words, we're outta here Empty Re: say the words, we're outta here

Post  TheElves Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:55 am

I think 162lb is a little skinny for a guy of 6'1".... Isn't it? o.o If not, then Lukas is a fatteh. xDDD
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

https://odysseysend.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:38 am

that's not skinny o-o Benjamin is 122 I think xD But he is a pirate and he's like a twig.. and... I DUNNO
Vertigo
Vertigo
Well Known
Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Echelon Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:22 pm

I wanted him to be a bartender, but barista seemed girlier and Chace Crawford is just a little girly..xD
Echelon
Echelon
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum