Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

bury me, b u r y me [open]

Go down

bury me, b u r y me [open] Empty bury me, b u r y me [open]

Post  Vertigo Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:11 pm

come b r e a k me d o w n ...bury me, b u r y me [open] 1zw0tg8

I AM FINISHED WITH YOU !!
look in my eyes - - -
. . . . you're killing me, k i l l i n g me

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
---------------------

A slight breeze was blowing across the tops of the trees of the dense forest. The grass, leaves, dirt and moss were wet with dew from the trees. Most horses not even dared to lurk here at night, especially a mare all by herself. But I was different. Delicate and graceful hooves made barely even a noise on the loud crunchy leaves below my slender dark bay body. The slightest sound here could be dangerous, even fatal. My dark brown eyes scanned the area, waiting and watching. Ears listening to everything, the hoots of owls to the peaceful whirr of the wind. Sometimes I almost wondered why mares were scared to wander here. If you knew how to react quickly and could easily be hidden, this place was perfect for alone time. No annoying horses following you, no one to bug you about being on their turf. Nope, it was just me, myself and I. Ahhh, the sweet peace of being alone. It was relaxing, just letting your thoughts wander. Though it did get kind of lonely just being by yourself all the time. Sometimes...

It had been a few minutes, and I was just standing there. Okay, there's got to be another darn horse around here... I thought to myself, getting a little frustrated. All I wanted was to have someone to chat with, then I'd be off without another word. Gone forever, never to see them again. Wonderful right? Hah, I know it is. But just standing here was getting just the slightest bit boring. Why not make some noise so whoever else was out there would come to me. Why, I could even throw in some attitude if I wanted. Just to piss them off a little. A mad horse was always the most fun to play with, and don't get me started when stallions are pissed and just wanting some breeding. With my chattering and quick athleticness, I could avoid almost anything they threw at me. It is also quite amusing to watch them almost explode with fury at my quickness and snotty remarks. One day, you'll have to try it.

So with my decision made, I stepped out from the cover on the dense tree. My body shown for a moment in the full moon, before quickly slinking back in the darkness. Now to make some noise... Purposely, I stepped right on a twig. "Oop.." I said, hopefully loud enough for whoever, or whatever was out there. It wouldn't be fun if there was just predators out there, I wanted someone to talk to. That way I didn't have to waste my energy on such low and disgusting mammals who thought it cool to attack animals ten times bigger than them. Yeah, ten times! And we're the dumb ones... Honestly, it really pisses me off that those two-legged freaks thought cats are smarter than us. Just because they have claws and sharp teeth does not mean they can take down a horse with ease. In fact, most of us got away. Unless you are some weak, useless horse, then you're out of luck. But the weak are better to get rid of, they just slow us down. No offense... kind of.

Eerie silence was sending chills up and down my spine. I knew there was someone out there, I could feel it in my bones. And of course my hooves. Whoever was out there was not doing a good job of making a quiet enterance. Oh well, I thought, at least there's something out there. I bent my head down to nibble at the little specks of grass here and there. I was doing two things at once, what a multi-tasker I was! First, I was getting a little snack. Why not? If I was going to be here a while, why would I stay here on an empty stomach? And second, I was making myself look innocent and easy. Whoever else was here would not suspect me to be a threat. Easy peasy would be their thoughts. But boy would they be wrong... It's always fun to watch their faces change from confidence to surprise as I morphed from innocent to a killer. Well, not a killer. I do not like death, really I don't. I just enjoy to have a little fun with stallions. But not as some easy, innocent mare they can get some free breeding off of. Oh no, they would have to work for it. And if they aren't worthy, adios amigo! Hah, my life is too much fun sometimes.

---------------------
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

status. complete!
notes. um yeah, open for anyone xD I'd like to have multiple people joining, but one is okay I guess. the more the merrier!
mood. excited, anxious, bored
words. 759; blah, I'm rusty :/
lyrics. The Kill // 30 Seconds to Mars
Vertigo
Vertigo
Well Known
Well Known

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum