Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

3 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 6 Empty Re: a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

Post  Yak Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:36 am

HAHAHHAHAHAH
    and then Lukas comes along all happy to see Amelia and then
    BAAAM.
    STAB.
    SHE DIES.
    Dood, I have pictured like my whole post in my head xD
    ITS SO GOI NG TO BE LIKE INTENSEEEE xDDD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Location : on muh spinnay chaiirr 8D ... I've been expecting you.

Back to top Go down

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 6 Empty Re: a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

Post  TheElves Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:56 am

YOU GUYS ARE EVVVVVIL. xD
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

https://odysseysend.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:50 pm

DUUUCKDUUUCK COMEONANDPOST IWANNA POST TONIIIGHT xD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:04 pm

-chanting- POST. POST. POST. POST. WE WAITINNN'.
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:26 am

NOT ONLY DID I HAVE TO WAIT THREE DAYS FOR SPOONS POST. IVE HAD TO WAIT THREE DAYS FOR DUCKDUCKS POST.
    I SHOULD JUST HOLD MY POST FOR THREE DAYS TOO TO PUT YOU THROUGH WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH D<
    lskdjflkjfsdalkdsf
    come on xD COOOMEE ONNNN
    RIGHT NOW NOWNOW NANANA o-o
    QWOAH
    have to pee xD
    BYE
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:58 am

you guys are sooo lucky 'm not on my period right now. or else I'd ike never give the post.
    BUT CHILL OUT OKAAY

I went home sick Thursday and stayed home Friday but my mom was so busy she couldn't lt me use laptop. She said she was sorry though xD OKAY GOSHHH

but I already started so I'm workign on it right noooow
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:22 pm

OKAY OKAY I'M BACK AND FINISHING POST.
    HAFLWAYDONE
    OR MORE
    IDUNNO
    SORRY AGAIN D:
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:53 pm

STOP APOLOGZING QUESDILLA ITS COOL.
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:56 pm

STOP APOLOGZING QUESDILLA ITS COOL.
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:56 pm

AHH DUBBLE POST WTF?
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:55 am

I'MPOSTINGI'MPOSTINGI'MPOSTING
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:52 pm

AHHHH I FINISHED WHEEE 8D
    sorry it took so long xD
    AND GOOSE I LITERALLY FIKNISHED RIGHT ASW YOU LEFT

oh the ironyyyy
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:54 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 6 2ljglms a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 6 Kcksd3
    BENJAMIN 'ARO' FORTEN

and i can't understand
    //W H Y M Y H E A R T I S S O B R O K E N//

Sea air blew through Benjamin's hair as he galloped on the beach. The hoovebeats were almost silent on the wet sand. Benjamin turned his head around, looking at his men. His men. Were they really his? Did he trust them with his life? No, probably not. Not like his crewmates, whom he had grown up with. And betrayed. Betrayed. Oh god, not this again. He thought bitterly, trying to ignore all the pain. But the thoughts, images and memories flashed before him. Bittersweet emotions were flowing through him. Half of him was full out angry at Amelia for leaving him like this. If she had truly wanted him, she would have stopped him from becoming this monster. This... animal. But the other half ached to see her face, even if it always sent him into confusion and anxiety. She kept him on his toes and he admired her for her quick problem skills. She was tough and he was a monster. I'm a monster... He thought, blinking away the hot tears forming in his eyes. He didn't even remember who he was anymore. Did he belong to the Navy now, the so-called "good guys"? Or was he still a pirate, fearless and bloodthirsty? Benjamin clenched his jaw, not wanting to think about it anymore. He was over this confusion. He knew what he was here for. Pirate blood. Time to get revenge on all those who turned their back on him when he most needed him. If he had only had someone to lean on the night before he changed, he might not be here. But no, they all left him. And he was the traitor?! Maybe in their eyes, but if they saw from his view, they would understand his choice. And if they didn't, then they were stubborn brutes who didn't know a thing. Benjamin completely shut off his mind, not bothering to think about this anymore. The past was the past, this was the present. There was no use complaining about his choices anymore. Right?

In only a matter of a few minutes after Benjamin's mental breakdown in his mind, they arrived at the chaos. The whole fort was being raided by pirates. His eyes scanned the area before he saw what he wanted to see. The oh-so-familiar little frame with those fiesty burning green eyes. At first glance, his heart jumped with excitement. She was actually here! She had come back! A little smirk creeped onto his lips until he remembered, he wasn't on her side anymore. They were enemies. Enemies. It was such a strong word. Maybe he didn't want to be her enemy, maybe he didn't want to live like this way anymore. Benjamin would change for her, whatever she wanted he would be. He wanted to jump off his stallion and sprint to her side and kill off anyone who tried to touch her. That was, until he remembered everything she had done to him. His fingertips ran over his right hand almost instinctly, the imprint of an "A" reminding him everything. Everything. His face was stern again as he nodded to his men to surround with the rest of the troops. Slipping off his horse in one graceful move, Benjamin's tall frame pushed through the incoming troops with ease. The Admiral stood a few feet from the soon-to-be chaos, his face stern and serious, but he could see the delight in his eyes once he saw Amelia. Oh right, Amelia and the Admiral were just such great friends. Of course he was glad to see her, alive. He could end her for good this time. That was if Benjamin didn't get to it first. Both of them wanted revenge on what she did to them. The Admiral, she ruined his reputation for the noose. And Benjamin, well pretty much almost everything. Broke his heart, betrayed him, marked him, and much more. Benjamin stood with his arms crossed behind his back, surveying the pirates. Not much, but he could tell they were extremely skilled. Reinforcements might be needed if things got too much out of control, but hopefully that would not be needed. Hopefully. Benjamin cleared his throat before taking a glance at the Admiral by his side. "Sir?" Benjamin's voice was barely a whisper, but the silence seemed to have turned it up a few knotches to where it sounded like he was talking to everyone. The Admiral looked at him, a big smug grin plastered on his face now. "This is it Benjamin. The time for revenge. Are you as excited and jittery as I am?" the man's voice whispered back, his eyes burning with a hatred Benjamin had seen in ten pirate men put together. He nodded his head, his heart lurching in circles as he did. Of course it wasn't true, the Navy could never change the slight innocent boy still inside of him. Unless he had quite a good reason to destroy any man, woman, or child, it was almost torture to strip them of life. But the life he had chosen, Navy or Pirate, called for a stern and serious killer. Benjamin looked back out to the surrounded pirates, his eyes landing on Amelia in a second. There she was, alive and well, standing a few feet from his grasps. Here was his chance to kill her, or her chance to kill him. Would she hesitate if she got the chance? Would he? Suddenly it hit him, he had never really planned out what he would actually do when he got here. Was he going to kill her? Like, really drain the life out of her little frame? Could he live through the rest of his life knowing he had killed the one girl that made him feel this way, even if he hated her so much. Just like the winds whisper, her haunting words rang through his ears. "No matter how much I'll hate you, you'll always be my Benjamin." The words sent chills up and down his spine. No, not now Benjamin. Not while you are so close to closure. Don't back down Benjamin, be strong. Remember all she did to you. Remember... The voice in his head was sending warning signs all throughout his body. But he knew that the voice was right, Amelia was the reason he was this way. His throat clogged up with emotions, but he kept a stern and serious face. This was the time to change the world.

After months of waiting, dreaming, and hearing her haunting voice, she stood almost six feet away from him. Benjamin could hear her breaths, watch the fire in her eyes burn. Yep, she was pretty mad at him. He could just see it in her eyes, that urge to just rip his head off. Well, he didn't blame her. Oh wait, he did. Amelia had caused all of this. If she hadn't even entered the tavern that one day, this all wouldn't have started. They would have their normal pirate lives, her's alone on the sea, and his with his crew. His crew, that he had killed. Because of her! Benjamin clenched his jaw when she started to speak to him. "It's only been a couple of months, I can't help but think you're not fully loyal to your puppeteers yet? Oh, I wanted to ask you. How's life without your free will? Or more importantly, how's life without me in it? It must be so dull not having me to twist your thoughts now, is it? You made it very clear to me how terrible of a person I am. And I must admit, I miss having you twisted around my little finger." Her words didn't hurt him like they used to. Not anymore. All they did was make him stronger. The worst she could do was get him angrier, then she was sure to die. But as he opened his lips to hiss something out, the Admiral stopped him. "Benjamin, quiet." Immediately, he bit his lips so he could keep the words from spilling out. But as she kept talking to him, telling him about his betrayl, he glanced as she pointed her her palm, indicating his scar. Instincts made him rub the scar on his hand, second thoughts filling his mind. That was until she asked if he was surprised. His eyes turned into little slits as he looked at her. She trully knew how to piss him off, didn't she? "Not as surprised as you will be." He managed to hiss out before the Admiral drug him a few feet away. "Benjamin, I told you to be quiet!" The man glared at him, crossing his arms and giving him one of those you-didn't-listen looks. Benjamin raised his eyebrows, not really caring. But he wasn't going to get himself in trouble, not yet. "I apologize." He responded, starting to turn back to the fight. "No no no, Benjamin. I don't think it's a good idea that you fight. You might not be able to, with this girl, she can manipulate you. I don't know if I can trust you just yet. I want you to get reinforcements." The words he said hit him like a brick wall. Not fight? WHAT?! He was the one who told him he could have revenge if he joined him! And now that the time had come, he couldn't do just that? Anger flushed over his face as he turned back to the Admiral. "Not fight? NOT FIGHT!? You've got to be kidding me. You promised me to give me revenge, and now you're not letting me? WE'RE SO CLOSE. I'm so close! Don't you dare take this away from me and make me do reinforcements." Benjamin ignored the others who were only a few feet behind him as he screamed in the other man's face. "Benjamin, it's for your safety." Safety? Yeah right. What did he care about his safety? Then suddenly, it all made sense. A snarl lifted on his lips. "I know what this is about..." He hissed in the man's ear. "You want to kill her yourself. Well, go ahead and try. It'll be your funeral." And with those last words, he stomped off towards his horse. He mounted with ease, but his blue eyes locked with Amelia's for just a second before he clicked his tongue and urged his horse into a steady gallop away.

The eerie silence reached his ears as he gallopped along the streets. It was all empty, everyone was hiding or gone. The only sound that was audible was his breaths and the hoovebeats against the stone. Benjamin urged the stallion faster, pulling out his gun and shooting randomly at things. His face was full of anger and rage. As he reached the reinforcements area, he was out of bullets and was dripping sweat, even though it was cloudy and chilly. The men looked at him like he was crazy, but mounted their horses and followed him. "Wait, aren't you Benjamin? The Admiral's new favorite?" One of the men asked as he trotted up to him. Benjamin just sat on his horse for a minute, not wanting to answer the question. But when he noticed the man wasn't leaving without an answer, Benjamin nodded. "I guess you could call me his favorite, that's your opinion." He said, wiping his forehead with his free arm. "Aren't you supposed to be fighting, not be getting reinforcements?" The man asked again. Wow, he really was persistant in getting his his business, wasn't he? Benjamin looked at him, his eyebrows raised in a indication if he really had asked that question. The man looked away and slowed down so he was back with the group. Benjamin turned on a road, heading in a different direction than the Fort. He heard the sounds of mumbles of concern and questions wondering where they were going. He chuckled under his breath before he continued. The same man who asked him questions earlier trotted up to his side, his gaze questioning his actions. Benjamin looked at him, smirking. "Don't worry kid, we're just taking a pit stop. Alrighty?" Benjamin's words seem to reassure the man before he went back to the group. In seconds he heard the sound of relieved of oh's. Shaking his head, he continued on the street. These men were definitely different than his crewmates. Whenever he headed this way, or took a different turn, they didn't question his actions. But yet, he had pretty much grew up with them. These men had barely just met him. So maybe they were right to not fully trust a stranger, especially someone with a pirate past. Yeah, especially a man with a pirate past...

With what seemed like seconds was most likely three to four minutes before they reached the oh-so-famous Tavern. Not the one he was recently with the rest of the Generals. No, this was the commoners and pirates territory. Benjamin dismounted, adjusting his uniform before tying up his stallion to the post. Turning on his heels, he faced the men who were staring at him like he was crazy. Benjamin gestured towards the tying posts impatiently. In seconds, the men were all dismounted and by his side nervously. "I'm doing this for your own good, boys. If you're this jittery already, you will not last a second in that fight. So either lighten up with me, or leave. Leave and never come back. Because a soldier should always be ready to fight, no matter what the circumstances." His words rang through the empty town, the men looked at him for a second before nodding. Sighing, he turned back around and flung the doors open dramatically. It was half empty, perfect. His steps rang through the almost empty tavern as he leaned on the bar counter. "I'll have twenty-three rums please." Benjamin said seriously, tapping his fingers on the counter. The bar-tender looked at him like he was crazy. "That's a lot of rum, sir..." The man whispered. Benjamin chuckled, shaking his head with a smirk on his lips. "Don't worry, not all of them are for me. Most are for my friends behind me." Benjamin said, gesturing his head to the men sitting down at a few tables talking. "Now, twenty-three rum sir."

Minutes passed, Benjamin and the men had already finished thirty or so rum. Most looked a little out of it, but Benjamin was bouncing with jitteriness. Rum was the exact thing he needed to give him a kick in the stomach. No one told him when he could and could not fight, not even the Admiral. That man didn't deserve the pleasure of killing Amelia, he did! HE DID. Breaths were slowed as he relaxed, letting his adrenaline calm down. Benjamin stood up, whistling to get the attention of his men. "ALRIGHT MEN. We've had our fun, now it is time to end this little pirate raid. Are you ready?!" Benjamin's voice rang quite loudly in the empty tavern. But the sounds of whoops and clapping almost made his screaming sound like whispering. A bloodthirsty smile crossed over his lips. "Then... what are we waiting for?" In a rush of excited and drunk men, Benjamin managed to sprint to his stallion before the stampede of men trampled him. Once they were all mounted and ready, Benjamin pulled out his sword and clicked his horse into a full gallop. He didn't care if the Admiral banned him from fighting, what was he going to do? Kill him? Yeah, right. Like he would be that stupid to kill his best man. That was his weakness. Little did he know that Benjamin had his own plan for the beast. By the end of today, Benjamin would definitely be famous. But who cared about fame when you had revenge at the tips of your fingers? He was ready to fight for his life, but he was sure that now that he was drunk he would not even hesitate to kill Amelia. She would, he knew that. And if she doesn't? he thought nervously. Well, if she didn't, then he would have to deal with that when that moment came. Right now he was living second by second, who cared what the future had in for him? Honestly, a few months ago, he would've laughed at being a Navy Soldier. Yet, here he was, about to make history. His thoughts were suddenly interuptted when his eyes landed on the fort. It was time... time for revenge and time for history.

Hoovebeats padded against the hard stone that swiched into loose dirt. Benjamin galloped into the fort, ignoring the hisses of the guards outside. He was so close, so close to victory over Amelia. Once he killed her, he was sure these feelings would disappear along with her soul. They'd be gone, forever. Forever. Benjamin urged his horse faster, he was almost there. Just one more turn, Benjamin. One more turn and you'll get revenge. The voice was ringing in his head, but this time he agreed with it. As he turned around the corner, he reached the fight. Reinforcements were needed, Amelia's crew was doing pretty good he'd admit to that. Dismounting as his horse was still moving, Benjamin caught himself from face-planting onto the floor. "Go get them, men." He hissed while he lunged at a man, killing him instantly. Benjamin stole his sword, now having the advantage. He made his way through the crowd of men, shoving them away when they tried to hit him. "Oh Amelia..." He said, his voice ringing through the sounds of clashing swords. He knew that she would hear him, she'd be ready. Suddenly, the Admiral's voice started screaming his name. "BENJAMIN. BENJAMIN NO, GET OUT OF HERE." He only shook his head with delight, finding this absolutely amusing. Well, if he died, at least he would've had a great last moments. Suddenly, he spotted her fighting against a soldier. Benjamin shoved the man out of the way, sending him sprawling to the floor and looking at him like he was insane. "Do you mind me cutting in, my dear?" He asked, his eyes dancing with a fire to kill. Their swords clashed and clanked, almost looking like they had practiced to do these moves once they met again. Benjamin had the advantage of height, almost a foot, but she was quick and agile. He'd have to move faster if he were to kill her. Minutes felt like months as they fought, time was seemed to be slowed down as they did. There seemed to be no free moves to get his sword near her body, he would have to improvise. He used his surroundings, trying to knock her off balance a few times. She was too quick. Maybe talking would distract her. "It's funny Amelia, you once again lied to me. You don't need a man's help, but yet look at all the men you brought here?" He was cut off as she tried to lunge at him, dodging the blade with quick moves. "Careful, that's sharp." Benjamin said, his crocked little smile lighting up on his face for a second. But just for a second, it soon disappeared once he heard that voice. "Benjamin?" The world literally stopped now as he turned to see his second mate standing to his left, hovering in the air over the cliff that had suddenly gotten extremely close. "Benjamin, what are you doing...?" Benjamin was going to answer when suddenly the body was gone with the wind. Little did he know, that when he had stopped to look at the man, his sword hadn't stopped moving forward. The sound of blade cutting through human flesh reached his ears in an instant, his head turning in slow motion to see...

Help me b e l i e v e it's not the real me
    somebody help me tame this a n i m a l!

notes// AHAHAHA I LEFT IT LIKE A CLIFF HANGER. get it... cliff. xD -joke drum roll-
    words// 3,298; sorry iss smaller xD
    lyrics// Shattered ~ Trading Yesterday; Animal I Have Become ~ Three Days Grace
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:40 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 6 Hgdthd10 a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 6 F525x10
    - - - - Amelia Bladeflint

Now I wonder what my life is gonna mean when it's gone
    can you tell me what was ever really s p e c i a l about me all this time?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Amelia's hands tightened around the handle of her broadsword, waiting for that perfect moment to unleash hell to the living world. She eyed the two men, both the admiral and Benjamin, up and down and couldn't help but laugh a little. The seconds were drawing into minutes, and minutes into what felt like eternity. The crew of men shifted uneasily in place, behind Amelia, waiting for her orders. Well, this felt like the end of the world. Amelia's eyes narrowed, she was ready to fight but these Navy men were stalling. "Not as surprised as you will be." Smirking, Amelia cocked a brow, and let her broadsword touch the ground. She leaned against it, using it to prop her up. "Try me, Benjamin. But, most things don't surprise me, I have already guessed what admiral's next move will be. He's going to hold you back. I can see it in his eyes. He wants the glory for himself." She drew out the last word, letting it roll off her tongue. She could be so provocative at times, and this was one of those times. Green eyes flashed over to the admiral as she let out a little haunting laugh that pierced the otherwise silent air. The admiral kept his stern and marble face, but Amelia could see everything in his eyes; his anxiety to kill her once and for all, and his shock that she had totally just read his mind exactly. Amelia stood there, hand on hip, as the admiral pulled Benjamin back. Well hadn't she just called that? Her lips were frozen in a tilted smug grin as she eyed the two men. That was until Benjamin bursted out, "Not fight? NOT FIGHT!? You've got to be kidding me. You promised me to give me revenge, and now you're not letting me? WE'RE SO CLOSE. I'm so close! Don't you dare take this away from me and make me do reinforcements." Amelia's broadsword fell to the ground. Benjamin not fight?! No! That was the only reason she was here; revenge. Was the admiral that stupid to have Amelia let lose her wrath ten fold on him? Apparently he was. Quickly she bent down to grab her sword and sheathed in back in her red tattered sash tied loosely around her waist. For now she remained quiet. She didn't mind taking out some Nay soldiers to warm her up; after all the admiral was asking for it. But then it all clicked. It wasn't just her who wanted revenge. The admiral was still dwelling on his great loss; her escape. Amelia looked up at Benjamin, both their eyes met for a split second before Benjamin broke it, galloping off. Shaking her head, Amelia reached for the pistol lodged in her slouchy black leather boots, "Admiral..." She began. "So we meet again." She held the pistol flatly in her hands, she could have just shot him there. But that would've been the cowards way out. So she let the gun fall from her hands to the floor. "I was just expecting to meet up with my friend Benjamin, but I wouldn't mind catching up with you!" Once again, that innocent smile tugged at her lips. But suddenly, she felt a presence. A familiar presence... Her eyes broke away from the admiral and up to the crowd and onto a man concealed by a cloak... Lukas. The emotion drained from Amelia's face. Oh God. Lukas. What was he doing? Amelia shook her head. She couldn't hesitate for a second, or lose sight of her goal. Those few seconds would leave her vulnerable and even dead. Her gaze shifted back to the admiral as she pulled the sword from her belt, she spun around for a second to face her men. "What do you oafs think you're doing just standing there? ATTACK!" Without second thought the men all screamed in unison and came charging at the crowd. As Amelia spun around to come face to face with the admiral again, he was gone. Vanished. "You coward!" Amelia shouted, hoping he would catch it. But he was nowhere in site. Of course he would leave just as the fight began! That was the Navy for you. A bunch of politically corrupt cowards sought on making a name for themselves. Amelia shook her head, swiping her blade in front of her in pure rage, slicing through two men, killing them instantly. Their broken bodies fell limp to the floor, in a puddle of blood. God, the fight wasn't even a minute into it and the pirates had already slaughtered a hefty number of men. Amelia wiped the sweat beading on her brow, and picked up her sword already bathed in blood off the floor. Her eyes were glowing with a new bloodthirsty vengeance; a flame only to be fueled by the slaughtering of these men. They all deserved to die in her aimless rage. She was a monster.

Amelia fell to her knees. She had killed off maybe a hundred men, single handedly. Where she got the strength? Who knows. She looked down at her right arm, covered in blood. One man had clipped her right on the shoulder, and the pain was boring deeper and deeper. The giant broadsword fell from her hands as her arm shook in trembles. One of her men came over to her side, bending down just next to her. "Captain... you 'right?" Amelia shook her head, swaying from side to side until she finally collapsed. The man picked up his captain in his arms, carrying her to a spot, hidden from sight and laid her down gently to ground. Amelia reached for his shirt, clinging tightly, as she tried to pull herself up, "We're going to kill them all." She growled as she gasped for breath. "Just patch up my arm, I'm fine." She had managed to sit up and she leaned against the wall, letting the cool stone calm her down. Her once flawless face was covered in a foundation of sweat, dirt and blood. Her hair once pulled into a neat ponytail behind her head, fell in random places, the pieces that framed her face were glued to her face with sweat. Her head bobbed up and down as the man tied a piece of cloth around her arm and hit her in the back, "All set and ready to go, 'Melia." Amelia smiled weakly, pushing herself off the wall and attempting to stand up. The room spun as she suddenly jumped to her feet, but it was a feeling she soon got over. She shook it all off and walked back onto the battle field, sword in hand. She pushed the sea of uniformed men, stabbing and slicing randomly. "ADMIRAL." She called out, her voice ringing out across the smile now deserted island. "ADMIRAL, YOU COWARD. Come out so we can fight like men!" She stumbled around the crowd, she was slowly getting her strength back. "Marco!" She called out in a teasing way, half expecting the admiral to call out Polo after her. Amelia slid her sword back into her waist and pulled out her fighting dagger. "Men, why do you fight for the coward who's not even here to defend his own men?" As if to make a point, Amelia slit the throat of a man standing in front of her. She watched as his body fell to the floor and kicked him over with her foot, "Where's your leader now? Hiding?! Hah, admiral, come out come out wherever you are!" The pirates all laughed as Amelia ridiculed the missing in action admiral. All the Navy men seemed to pause, and started to retreat. That was until a crowd of reinforcements flooded the fort plaza. "You fight in numbers!" Amelia spat sliding her dagger in the sleeve of her coat and grabbing for her sword. "But we pirates. We fight with skill." Amelia thrust her sword as two men came charging at her, skewering the two men with her single sword. She smirked, they were just proving her point. Amelia pulled the sword out of the men, and spun around to kill a crowd of men surrounding her. She about gave up hope on admiral until her eyes landed on his unblemished coat. There, the coward has returned! Of course, after half of her men had died off. Amelia's green eyes were glued on the admiral as she slipped through the men, on a course set to him. But she fell of course. She heard it! She heard Benjamin. He was back, "Oh Amelia..." A sultry grin slipped across her lips as she wiggled her way over to him. "Oh Benjamin," She called out, echoing him. Suddenly a man came charging at her, his sword slicing through the top portion of her lower left arm. Without even a thought, Amelia drove her sword straight through the man's chest. He struggled to reach her, that was until Benjamin knocked him out of the way. Literally knocking the breath out of the boy as he fell lifeless. Amelia stared at the dead man, raising a brow, and then back up to Benjamin. "Do you mind me cutting in, my dear?" Smiling, Amelia ripped the sword out of the dead man's chest, "Oh, not at all." And then it was it. It was the match of a lifetime. It was by fate they wound up here. Closure was finally coming. One of them would be dead and gone. and Amelia prayed it was Benjamin. But part of her wondered if she could actually kill him? Could she consciously do it? For now, she'd focus on just defending herself. Benjamin threw a powerful blow, blocked by her sword. "Nice move." She commented casually, as if they weren't in the middle of some intense battle. Dejavu! Here they were again settling everything with swords. "It's funny Amelia, you once again lied to me. You don't need a man's help, but yet look at all the men you brought here?" Amelia almost lost it there, but she reminded herself she had to remained focus. Any second she left herself vulnerable would end her up dead. She could have shot back at him, telling him why she had said that. But he'd never understand! After all, he was just a man. It was men who had first abused her, who scarred her. But now that she was the captain, they couldn't walk all over her like the other men. No! And she was feared too. Amelia shook her head and lunged at Benjamin. But he was quick to block it, she pulled away. Amelia took a quick glance over to where Lukas was still standing, and she wondered if he still was the same old Lukas she had left behind. And in that same second, a sharp piercing pain stabbed her stomach. Amelia let out a piercing scream as she reached for her stomach, her hand touching the sword that had been driven right through her. She could not believe it. He had done it. He killed her. Amelia's hands shook as she wrapped them around the blade and she stared at her stomach now bleeding red. Her once sparkling with confidence eyes were dulled down with humility as she stared up at Benjamin, "It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul." Her words trembled and shook with the life slowly draining out of her. Blood covered hands reached for Benjamin's as she started to stumbled backwards. The cliff behind her ended, her foot reaching for air. And it happened. It happened faster than one could blink their eyes. She fell backwards, off the cliff. The tiny body hurtled to the raging sea below. She had managed to pry the sword from her stomach, and just as fast as she had fallen, her body had hit the water. With the sudden impact, her green eyes closed shut - for good.

Say your goodbyes to someone you can say goodbye to.

Notes - AWWWWW
    I could've gone to the Davy Jones part. BUT I SAVE THAT EXCITEMENT FOR NEXT POOOSTT xD TOO LAZY FOR NEW LYRICS xD
    Lyrics - How Far We've Come - MAtchbox 20
    QuotePoem - Invictus
    Words - 2,008. Okay. Why is 2,00 feeling small now? xD

Last edited by Yak on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:37 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 6 20f3fca pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 6 Hvxk6h

/ / / / L u k a s 'William' W h i t e bane of Airtisua

W E L L F O R A M O M E N T
    All the words are spoken and I feel alone
    WELL... I LOVE YOU

Lukas sat atop Rage in the darkened alleyway, watching. His heart pounded at the very sight of her. Her, Amelia. He grit his teeth together, reining in his emotion. He'd trained himself over these last few months to have no feeling, to be a man of pure logic. To think with his mind and not his heart. It took everything in him to stop himself from racing forward and killing every Navy man he saw. Simply for her. But he couldn't do that. He was the prince. He had to be there for his country, not in prison for being an accomplice to piracy. No. His country was more important than her. More important than anything. He had to keep reminding himself that. Rage fidgeted under him, shifting his weight from side to side nervously. Lukas could sense the stallion's anxiety to get in on the fight that he knew was coming. This horse was bloodthirsty. Lukas pat him on the shoulder, trying to quiet him. "It's alright, boy. We're sitting this one out." He mumbled, watching closely. He knew that today only one side could reign. The pirates, or the Navy. And he wondered if he could control himself if she saw Amelia go down. He had to trust that his calm, logical side would be able to take over before he did something stupid. Then he saw him. The kid. Benjamin. As a figure stepped out from the sea of Navy men he could make out the kid's distinct features easily. His logic evaporated. Rage overcame his senses as he saw that little coward, in full Navy regalia, conversing with his master the Admiral. Of course. It made sense that the kid would tuck tail and run, to the Navy. The only place where he would be accepted now. The easy way out. Rage pinned his ears to his skull, shifting his weight back and dipping his neck as he felt Lukas tense up with anger. Nearly asking for permission to strike. Lukas grit his teeth against each other until he heard a faint crunch, and exhaled slowly. He had to stop. He let the logical side of himself wash back over his features. Who was he to take action now? As far as everyone knew, he didn't have anything to do with these two people. He needed to keep it that way.

Calmly, he gazed upon the scene from afar, as Benjamin leant forward to snarl something to Amelia. Something about 'surprises'. The admiral drug the kid by his shirt away from the crowd, to scold him. Ben gave an unperturbed expression, turning back after a mumbled apology. Lukas chuckled as the kid's submission. An obvious change of pace. Then the admiral said something else, gesturing to Ben. Whatever he'd said, it cause Ben to whirl around. "Not fight? NOT FIGHT!? You've got to be kidding me.... WE'RE SO CLOSE. I'm so close! Don't you dare..." The kid growled, letting Lukas pick out bits of it. A sickened chuckled escaped him. Of course the Admiral wouldn't want him to fight, to steal his moment in the spotlight. He had to earn back his reputation SOMEHOW, didn't he?! And of course that way wouldn't be by letting Ben steal his chance. No, Ben was being used. Used for his rage, for his loyalty to revenge. To get the Admiral closer to Amelia. So he could get her, not Ben. Poor Ben, Lukas thought. So naive. The admiral tried to backpedal, trying to save face. Ben hissed something else, storming off to his horse's side. It was that same horse.... Lukas shook his head as Ben raced right past the alley, out of sight. Lukas knew where the kid was headed, and if he was right, this scene would turn ugly fast. "ATTACK!" He heard, and snapped his head around to see Amelia's men charge forward. Swords clashed with a metallic crescendo. The acrid tang of blood filled the air as Amelia the Great made her comeback.

Suddenly the Admiral appeared out of the rabble, scuttling away from the roiling sea of people. Trying not to attract attention to himself. His back was turned to Lukas as he backstepped away from the crowd, to where his horse stood. Lukas gently nudged Rage into a backwards movement, deeper into the shadows. The last thing he wanted now was to be seen. When he thought it safe, the admiral whirled around and quickly mounted. Then he saw the dark cloaked figure in the alley. Eyebrows knit, he trot his horse forward. "Lukas?" He inquired. Lukas groaned, lowering his hood defeatedly. "Yes," He said uninterestedly. The admiral lit up, putting a suck-up-ish smile on his face. Lukas could see, though, that the man was not pleased to have had someone see him making his escape. "When did you get here?" The admiral said nervously, coming to rest before him. Lukas lied, "Just now." He looked over the admiral's shoulder. "I see our pirate friends have come back. It looks like you have it all under control, though." He lied again, grinning despite himself as he watched Amelia's men tearing through the crowd of blue uniforms. The admiral nodded. "Yes...well, what brings you here? Just watching?" Lukas nodded boredly, eyes hooded. The admiral nodded, not daring ask another question. "Yes, I was just off to.. get reinforcements." Lukas nodded in dismissal. The admiral quickly trot off. Lukas dipped his head, letting the cloak fall back over his features. And he watched. He watched for who knew how long, watching as Amelia had to be taken out of the picture to get wrapped up, watching as the admiral eventually returned when he thought it safe. Watching as Benjamin returned, a flock of others trailing drunkenly behind. The admiral's orders echoed across the air. "BENJAMIN. BENJAMIN, NO. GET OUT OF HERE." But it was too late. He was going to have his revenge. Lukas looked down, letting the cloak guard his eyes from the ensuing battle.

Clashing swords filled the air space as the two pirates dueled. A fight where both opponents were matched in wits, in skill. This would a fight that would head nowhere unless something drastic happened. Lukas had to use all of his willpower to keep from looking up, to see who was winning at the moment, though he knew already that no one could win. The two were so deft that they had enough leftover energy to pass unintelligible, biting comments to one another. Lukas wished he could make out their words. Finally curiosity got to him. He had to see. He flicked back his hood and looked up. And he saw it. Amelia, ran through with Ben's hand attached to the blade. Lukas' face drained of all color. His jaw fell. Then Ben's grip loosened on the sword and Amelia arced back, over the cliff's edge. "No....no...no." Lukas mumbled. "No. No. NO." Lukas pulled his sword from his waist. "AMELIAAAAA." He cried as Rage lurched into a gallop, storming out of the safety of the darkened alley.

Y O U T O O A R E H E R E,
    well hell-o we meet again
    R E M E M B E R W H E N W E T O O K I T A L L,
    well hell-o we meet again

.... notes: POOR LUKAS. Now he can go nuts. 8D
    .... words: 1181 ehhhh.
    .... lyrics: Boa (JDM) & Firesong by VOLBEAT.

TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:15 am

CODED. BOOM. And new lyrics. :DD THEY WERE SO FITTING IT WAS SCARY. o.o
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:19 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M GONNA WORK ON POST.
    Dunno if I'll have enough time because my mom needs to work o-o
    BUT I'M TRYING SUPDER DUPER DUPER SUPER HARD 8D

thatbettergoose? xDD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:18 pm

OKAAAY
    YOU NOT TRYING SUPER DUPER DUPER DEE DOO HARD ENOUUUGHHH xDDD
    I'm messing xDDD
    BUT TRY TO POST TONIGHHTTT? 8D
    REAAAAAALLLLY HAAARDD? TRYYYYYYY?
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 am

POOOOP
    I SNE TI TON ACCIDNET
    I WAS JUST PLAYING WITH IT
    OHMYGOD HOW DO I DELETE
    THAT IS SOMETHING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO REMAIN UNSEEN
    SHIELD YOUR EYES
    ITS PRIVATE INFORMATION
    IF YOU LOOK AT IT ILL HAVE TO KILL YOU BECAUSE ITS SO TOP SECRET
    OHMYGDOOO SHIELD EEYYESS
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:02 am

DELETE DELETE I CANT DELETE IT DDD:
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:59 am

ILL DELETE IT STOP FREEEKING OUTTTT
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:00 pm

There. Happy? xD
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:45 pm

...NO
    YPOU HAD TO LOOK AT IT TO DELTE IT
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:45 pm

Not exactly... ^-^
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:48 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 6 2ljglms a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 6 Kcksd3
    BENJAMIN 'ARO' FORTEN

It all had happened so fast, the rum, the fight, Amelia, his second mate, and then... the blade stricking flesh. Human flesh! Amelia's flesh... oh god Amelia. Not Amelia, just not her. Benjamin rather it be him with the sword pierced through his body, not her. GOD JUST NOT HER. Her eyes stared down at the sword then back up at him. Those green eyes that had been dancing with fire and excitement were now dulling by the second. They almost looked gray for a second. "Ame--" Benjamin tried to choke out her name, but the emotions and tears in him were almost strangling his throat to the point where he couldn't speak or breath. And then the worst thing possible happened. She reached out her hand for his as she started stumbling backwards...Backwards. BACKWARDS! No, no no no. The cliff! Instincts shot through him, his hand reaching out. Fingertips scimmed over her's for a second, no, more like a millisecond, before her body went tumbling over the cliff. That sent a jolt through his body, his throat suddenly releasing as his body went into complete shock. "Amelia... sword... cliff... dead." His words were barely a whisper between the tears that slid down his cheeks ever so silently. Benjamin was bending over the side of the cliff, staring at the endless drop. "Amelia...I'm so sorry." Benjamin's words were cutting knives into his body, reminding him that he had just killed her. He killed her, he had drained her of life, stole it from her. Not once had he even gotten a change to explain himself, tell her that he still had these feelings for her... kiss her. His body was shaking, the tears not wanting to stop rolling down his cheeks. Here he was, not knowing what side he belonged to anymore, crying over a girl who probably still hated him even at death. As he was wiping his tears, his eyes landed on his right hand. The "A" carved in his hand was staring back at him. Standing up angrily, he kicked the ground, sending rocks flying over the edge of the cliff. A gentle hand touched his shoulder, immediately stopping his rock kicking rage. "Wow Benjamin, you actually killed her. I'm impressed, you proved your loyalty to the Navy this day. You'll be remembered as a hero now." The words sent chills up and down his spine. A hero? Him? Yeah, right. You finally achieved it Benjamin; fame. You heard the man, you are going to be a hero here now! Everyone will know you now! The voice was ringing through his head, but it was wrong. Completely wrong. This is not what he wanted, and it took Amelia's death to face him with the truth. "A hero? Really? Well then, I guess I'll have to change that fact." He hissed, turning around and shoving the man off him. The Admiral looked at him, completely shocked by his actions. "Oh Admiral, silly, silly Admiral. You should have known better than to trust a..." Benjamin held his tongue for a moment of suspense. "Pirate."

After Benjamin finished that last sentence, he watched with true delight as the Admiral's face went from proud to fear and then to anger. But Benjamin could see straight through his stern expression and actions, and plus, he knew all of his tricks. "Oh, don't act so surprised, Admiral. It's not like you saw this coming... Unless you did. Then you are even more a fool, letting not one but two pirates ruin your reputation!" Benjamin circled the Admiral, his arms folded behind his back as he spat out the words to the man. "I can hear the stories already... The oh-so-clever Benjamin tricked the Admiral into thinking that he was his slave, his right man, his... little helper. But then, at the last moment, he turned on him. He killed the evil Admiral and continued his pirate ways.... A sweet little fairtytale story for parents to tell their children at night, don't ya think?" Benjamin was full out enjoying this, it was distracting him from the previous event of Amelia's death. "Too bad Benjamin can't have his lady friend to live happily ever after with, since he... what? Killed her!" The Admiral was getting fiesty back at him, adding his own hurtful comments. "But you're wrong Admiral..." Benjamin turned his back to him, staring at the edge of the cliff where Amelia had recently fallen to her death. "I didn't kill her. The monster you made me did. The real me, Benjamin, would have noticed that sometimes revenge isn't the answer... even if it does seem to help heal the pain, it never truly gets healed." Benjamin drifted from reality for a second, his mind wandering through his thoughts as he wondered how he had became such a monster. A blood-sucking Navy rat. He had turned his back on his own kind, his own people, the girl he had such strong feelings for. And where had it got him? Nowhere. He was absolutely lost in the world now, consumed with all these thoughts and feelings that were wanting to engulf him completely. "A wise man once said: 'You can never truly kill the spirit in someone, only dim it for a short period of time. At one point or another, they will break out of the cage you have put them in and let their colors shine.' " Benjamin still had his back to the Admiral, but his ears were catching his every movement, in case he tried anything sneaky. "And who may this "wise man" be?" The Admiral hissed, shifting his weight on the loose dirt. A crocked smile slipped onto his lips, his chest shaking with his quieted laughter. "Why, his name is Benjamin Aro Forten, Pirate of the Big Blue Seas!" His voice rang through the battle ground as he turned around and flung himself at the man. They both sprawled to the floor, weaponless. Well, it was more fun then just ending his life so soon. Benjamin sat on the man's chest, his fist pounding him so hard in the face his own knuckles started to throb in pain. After a few seconds of the brutal pounding, the man finally flipped himself over and got his turn of a few punches until Benjamin kicked him off. The man lay on the floor, gasping for the needed air. "What Admiral, am I leaving you speechless? I'm flattered, but my heart belongs to another." Benjamin's voice was taunting as he waited for the Admiral to get back up on his feet. If he was going to fight to the death with him, he was going to do it right. Not just some full out brawl that made him look like a monster who couldn't decide what side he wanted to be on. As the man got to his feet, he swung way off punches in Benjamin's direction. "Whoaaaa there, try to hit my face, not the air. Unless you enjoy getting pounded to death, then please, continue." He said, his words sending the Admiral in a full out rage. Two fights to the death in a row... aren't I the popular one, he thought to himself.

Somehow, in the midst of the fighting, Benjamin had ended up face first in the dirt, the Admiral hovering over him, sending bloody blows to the left side of his head. The taste of his own blood reached his taste buds, sending warning signs all through his body. This fight was getting serious, fast. As he tried to get up, the Admiral would kick him in the side, almost paralyzing his limbs for seconds. Seconds that he used to kick him. After what seemed like hours of brutal kicking, the Admiral stopped and sat on his back. He felt the man's hot breath on his neck as he heard his words. "Give up, Benjamin?" The man whispered, this time a taunting tone in his voice. Benjamin only shook his head stubbornly. "Until death do I fully surrender my life to any man or woman." Benjamin said with quite difficulty, since his face was pretty much pressed against the dirt. But with his free left arm, he swung at the Admiral, attempting to slap him across the face. Stun him, then get up and give him a piece of his mind. That was the plan. Well, was, until it completely backfired. The Admiral saw it coming and grabbed his arm, twisting it in a way an arm should never be twisted. A disturbing crack sent Benjamin into a screaming rage. His arm! His fighting arm! Benjamin wiggled his legs, kicking him out from under him and scrambling to his feet. His left arm hung in an abnormally way, looking absolutely ridiculous. Benjamin stared at it, then at the Admiral. "YOU BROKE MY ARM, YOU BASTARD." He screamed, holding his left arm as he gritted his teeth against the pain. The Admiral only smiled, a chuckle escaping his lips. "That's the price you pay for betraying me... Wait, no it's not. Death is. Death is the price." The Admiral pushed Benjamin backwards, sending him stubbling backwards. He was able to catch himself, but as he did, he was pushed backwards again. Again he stumbled, caught himself and was pushed. As he looked behind him though, he saw the cliff. He was getting aufully close to it, too close. One last push and he was a goner. Looking back at the Admiral, time slowed as he saw the man's fist come straight at his face. The impact wasn't what scared him or hurt him. The scariest thing was knowing that taking a step backwards meant walking on air, which meant a sure fall to his death. As he slipped backwards, his body went into free fall moment. Here it was, here was the end. He was going to die just the way he had killed Amelia. But by the man who he most desperately hated, the Navy Admiral. As he fell, his right hand desperately looked for something to grab to stop him. To stop his death, give him another chance of life. After what seemed like all hope was lost, he managed to grip the cliff edge with his fingertips. He tried to use his left arm to grab, but it was totally useless broken. It hurt to even hold it, so trying to grip the cliff and pull himself up was out of the question. The Admiral bent down, looking at him in the face. "I guess this is the end, Benjamin. I would say it was a pleasure working with you, but truth is, it wasn't. You're as stubborn as a mule, and I must say, good riddance."

Benjamin waited for it to come, for the Admiral to step on his fingers, sending him falling down to his death. He could hear the raging water under, just waiting to get his body in it's grasps. It would slowly but painfully choke the life out of him, his body lost at sea forever, his soul lost with the others'. "Any last words, Benjamin?" The man spat. Benjamin looked up at him, his mouth hung open to say something, that was until he saw a man coming up with a pistol. A slow smile creeped onto his lips, a chuckle arousing from his mouth. The man coming up behind the Admiral put his finger to his lips, getting the gun ready. He looked back to the Admiral, a full grin on his lips now. "Why yes, but they won't be my last..." Benjamin started, still grinning. "Look behind you." Benjamin spat, emphasis on every word. And with a single gun shot, the Admiral's body fell to the floor. The man put the pistol down, running over to help pull Benjamin up. "The only reason I came to save your butt is because Nathaniel came to me in like some spirit form. He said to come help you because it wasn't your time to leave yet." The man looked at Benjamin, his face trying to hide his emotions, but his eyes said it all. Benjamin sighed, bending down to pick up the pistol. He pointed it at the Admiral's body and shot it repeatedly, the bullets leaving bloody letters on his chest. B - E - N they spelled out. He went to put the gun in his left boot but decided against it and put it in his right. Guess I'll have to learn how to shoot and fight with the right arm for now... he thought, wiping his bleeding face on his sleeve. "Well, if it still counts, thanks..." He said, not bothering to look at the man right then. "And for the record, I'm really sorry... about everything. I guess I lost myself pretty well, huh?" Benjamin rubbed his neck as he sat on the ground, exhausted. The man nodded, crouching down next to the Admiral's motionless body. "You're forgiven, I understand that you were confused. Us pirates all go through that stage. Except your's was a little more intense..."[i] The man chuckled before continuing. [i]"But that's you, Ben. Giving us a total scare until BAM, you're back to your old, reckless self." Benjamin smiled sadly at the thought. "Yeah, but it took Amelia's death to make me finally realize that this wasn't what I wanted." He muttered, biting his lip to hold in the tears. "And god, I still don't know what I want. I bet the men back out there still probably think I'm a traitor and will never want me back. I think the only people in the world I haven't betrayed are... oh great. As of now, I've officially betrayed everyone. How wonderful..." Benjamin picked up grains of dirt, letting it slip through his fingers as he thought. The man beside him only chuckled. "Give it time, my friend. Not everyone is going to be as gracious as I was, they don't know you like I know you. Patience, Benjamin, patience." Reck, as everyone called him, stood back up and stared down at Benjamin. "Well, if you know me so well, you should know I'm not good with patience." He muttered, tenderly touching his throbbing face. His lip and nose were bleeding, the side of his head felt like he had been rammed in the head by an angry bull, and his arm hurt like depths of hell. Who knew breaking a bone could be so painful? Reck crawled over to him, instantly grabbing his left arm. "Whoaaa man, what happend to your arm? It looks like a noodle now, the way it bends and moves...Haha. Noodles...Speaking of noodles, I'm hungry. You hungry? I bet you a--" Reck blabbered on and on until Benjamin gave him that look. "I think the Admiral broke it earlier. It hurts, a lot." He said through clenched teeth as Reck looked it over again. "Yep, this arm is definitely broken. That or you just have a very abnormal arm. I'm pretty sure a human arm cannot bend the way it is right now..." He said, holding it up to let Benjamin see his dangling, mishapen arm. Benjamin had to chuckle at Reck's face as he stared at the thing like it was some horrific thing. "It does look pretty abnormal, huh?" He said, taking his arm back into his lap. "I'll have to get it in something to hold it together for the moment, no doctor is going to want to see me 'round here for a while..." He said, a little chuckle between his words as he thought of the people in this town. They were probably oblivious to the fact that their precious Admiral had just been killed. Benjamin stood up, brushing the specks of dirt that still clung to him. The fight had calmed down, the Navy like always had retreated. He stared at the pirates who were cleaning up the mess, obviously happy they were victiorious. They had no clue their leader had just died by his hands... They had no idea what had just happened with him. Would they ever understand? Would they ever accept him again? Would he ever accept himself again...?

Walking towards the men, towards the people who had trusted him, called him friend, brother, Benjamin knew it wasn't going to be easy. These men were set on coming here and killing him because he had betrayed them, but instead he had killed their leader. "Good job men, you all did good today. Today, we have victory! Today, we have won!" Reck cheered, the men joining in with his cheering with their own screams and whoops. That was until they saw Benjamin step up. Suddenly, the smiles disappeared and on slipped on angry snarls. "Benjamin? He's alive!? I thought Amelia got rid of him." One of the pirates hissed, trying to make Benjamin hear. He did, but he didn't do anything. "Benjamin is back with us boys, isn't that great?" Reck annouced, still smiling. Oh Reck, naive and young Reck. Did he know nothing about pirate rage? Once you were set on killing someone, you did it. That was, unless you had feelings for them. Or... or... Benjamin's thoughts were interupted as a man lunged at him and started strangling him. "ONE OF US?! Yeah right. So suddenly when he starts losing, he swiches back over to our side? That's not how things work around here, Ben." The man hissed, squeezing Benjamin's neck tighter and tighter. Benjamin started choking, trying to gasp for the desperately needed air. "Let...go... and I'll....explain..." He mangaged to choke out between panting gasps. But the man kept holding. Soon the pirates were all surrounding him, a few attacking him and others helping pull them all off. Reck's voice and pushing and shoving actually came in handy as he made his way through the group. After what seemed like ages, air escaped into his lungs and he fell to the ground gasping. "Still got... that... strong grip... eh...?" He gasped out, looking back up at the man, who they called Boulder because of his appearance. He actually looked and acted like a Boulder. Broad shoulders, squared off face, and crushing limbs that could snap any man's bones if you weren't too careful. He could make his way through tons of Navy Soldiers like a boulder through a bunch of logs. Thus the nickname, Boulder. The big man frowned down at him, but Benjamin caught a hint of pride in his eyes. Reck helped him to his feet, letting him lean against him for support. "I know men, that you probably all want me dead." He started, hearing murmurs or yes' and nodding heads. He held the smile in as he looked over them, each bringing back bittersweet memories. "But I hope that I can earn that trust back. I know lately I've been unfaithful, and some of you may never trust me again. I understand that... really I do." He cut off, adjusting his position on Reck. "I still haven't found my true self yet, somehow I lost him a lot along the way... But it took one girl to change that all. And --" He stopped, choking on emotions that clogged his throat again. Please, not now. Not in front of them. Pull yourself together, Benjamin.... He thought, putting a serious face back on. "Amelia... she died. The monster the Admiral made me killed her, but right now I honestly don't know who I am. If that monster ever comes back out again, I don't want to be around anyone I still care about. I would kill myself if I killed anyone else that's close to me. It's just too much..." Benjamin's voice drifted off, letting the words sink into the men. A few looked shocked that he had killed Amelia, but most just looked sympathetic. "So I've decided to just take a break from the world for now. I need time by myself to think things over, decide who I am and who I want to be. Hopefully you'll see me soon, and by then forgiven me." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "But good news... the Admiral is dead. Thanks to Reck here," Benjamin said, slapping the man on the back, "I would've been dead without him. I guess I sort of have a guardian angel out there watching me..." The last sentence was mummbled, his eyes darting to the side to catch a glimse of Nathaniel standing off in the distance proudly. A sad smile slipped onto his lips as he winked at him before turning back to the men. "So for now, a farewell. But I'll be back, that's a promise. You guys can't get rid of me that easily." He said, waving to the men who watched him with curious eyes as he walked away from the Fort.

It had been a long day of walking, his feet ached and the rest of his body was screaming in agony. His arm was wrapped up in an attempt in a sling around his shoulder. It was uncomfortable but it felt better than having it flopping around awkwardly. The uniform he wore was dulled, the white pants now stained with blood and dirt. His usually clean shaven face was growing his famous gotee forming back on his face. His hair had already started to grow. (If you didn't know, his hair grows back extremely fast. So growing back his ponytail wouldn't take very long.) Benjamin looked up to the sky, dark gray clouds rumbling up in the sky. A storm. He held his gaze with the sky before looking back down at his clothes. The Navy uniform was reminding him of who he had been, the man that had killed Amelia. Anger suddenly rushed through him as his hands gripped the shirt, tearing it off him. He ripped the pants up to the knees, angerily throwing the clothes to the ground and stomping on them. "Stupid Navy... dirty rats... STUPID ADMIRAL." Benjamin said through clenched teeth as his dirty boot stomped muddy footprints over the fadded Navy clothes. This was somewhat signifigant to him in two ways. One way, it was a way for him to run all over the man he had used to be; literally. But, it also showed to others that he was not the monster he was. He was Benjamin, Captain of the Big Blue... or used to be Captain. He'd have to earn back a crew and a spot back into the sea. Suddenly, it all hit him. Changing back to a pirate was not going to be as easy as he thought. All the people he had betrayed were not going to be happy or willing to allow him back in. The men at the fort had been ready to rip his head right off, ready to tear his body to shreds. Biting his lip, he fell to his hands and knees in the hard, rocky dirt. "What have I gotten myself into now..." He whispered, hands clenched in the rough dirt and tears streaming down his cheeks again. Thunder rolled above him, the light droplets of rain landing on his bare back. In a matter of seconds, it was pouring down on him, soaking his whole body, head to toe. Rain dripped off his hair and down his hair, mixing with the salty tears that ran down his face. The dirt in his fingers turned to mud instantly. Benjamin traced the mud with his pointer finger on his right hand, attempting to write his name before the rain washed it away for good. Standing up in frustration, he wiped the long wet strands of his hair out of his face, rubbing the water and tears off his face, in the process getting mud over his cheeks. "Nice going, Benjamin..." He muttered, turning his head up to the sky, allowing the rain to wash away the mud. As he looked back down, his eyes landed on a cave close by, perfectly hidden to the naked eye, and would never be expected to have life; especially a pirate living there. A sly grin slipped over his lips as he made his way over to the hidden cave.

Mud splashed around his legs as he ran towards the cave as fast as he could. The faster he could get out of the sight, the better. But as he kept running, it seemed like the cave was only getting farther and farther. Frowning, he rubbed his eyes, looking back up. The cave he had seen was suddenly gone, only brush and the angry seas' waves greated him. Angrily, he kicked the sand over and over. "STUPID CAVE, TRICKING ME. GOD!" He screamed over the rage of the storm, tears coming back into his eyes. Suddenly, a huge wave engulfed him, sending him flying into the sea. For a moment, he wanted to just not hold his breath and let his body die at sea, floating away forever. But his thoughts of killing himself were ended when his body was thrown upon rough sand in front of a cave. Somersaulting, limbs flailing, and grunts of pain greated him like sharp knives as he left the crazy waves. He sat up, grabbing his throbbing arm, gasping for air. Benjamin's blue eyes looked up to see the cave he had seen earlier. This time, he rubbed his eyes two times, just in case he was seeing things again. But when he opened his eyes again, he saw it was still there. "Well, I'll be darned..." He muttered hoarsely, pushing himself to his feet in one quick movement. Slowly, he walked up to the cave, running his hand over the hard, black rock that scratched at his fingertips. Well, it was real, that was for sure. A smile broke out on his face, the thought of survival in this word bringing him happiness. Who knew that a cave could make a man so happy? He grabbed some wood he found laying around in the cave, quickly lighting a fire to keep himself from freezing. Somewhere along the way, he had totally forgotten about clothes keeping him warm. Here he was, shirtless and in cut up pants up to his knees, soaking wet. Benjamin's body shook violently while he tried to use the flames' warmth. But the fire wasn't able to burn away the horrible feelings he still had. Amelia was still dead, he was still known as a traitor, and still didn't know what in the world he was going to do or be. How much worse could his life get?

The storm had calmed down now, but he was still freezing. The fire was slowly dimming, no matter what attempts Benjamin tried to find more wood to keep it running. Groaning, he walked out of the cave to the sea. He was going to wash his wounds clean when he suddenly got a look at himself in his reflection. Benjamin stared back in shock at hiself. His eyes had lost the fire in them, looking dull, exhausted and ready to quit. His bottom lip was crusted with blood from the cut the Admiral had so nicely given him during their pounding session, and was now turning blue with the cold. The side of his head where the Admiral kicked was a nice bump, blood staining his hair that had unfortunately gotten in the way. All-in-all, Benjamin was a mess. A bloody mess, who was completely exhausted, physically and mentally. Falling to his knees, he flung the chilling water on his face. He was able to get the blood off, but his lip was still cut up, his eyes still looking dull, gray lines under his eyes, and somehow his face seemed thinner than usual. Benjamin looked weak and wimpy; a twig with legs. Groaning, he lifted hiself up to his feet with great effort now. Benjamin walked, legs shaking, all the way back to the some-what warmth of his cave. He slowly curled himself up by the fire, trying to force the chattering of his teeth to stop. Slowly, his eyes closed softly, his mind asleep but his body fully awake.

Benjamin opened his eyes to find himself fighting Amelia again. She fell over the cliff again, Benjamin later finding himself facing the Admiral. But, instead of beating him, the Admiral beat him. As he hung over the side of the cliff, Reck never came to his rescue. The Admiral spat in his face, stepping on his fingers and sending him falling to this death. But right before he would hit the water, his eyes popped open to find himself fighting Amelia. This repeated over and over, until, one time, he saw Lukas' body screaming and running towards him. Lukas? Why was he in his dream... or, vision thing? Was Benjamin imagining him coming? Or had he really been there? Right before he fell to his death again, Benjamin stared at Lukas' body. Benjamin's eyes popped open, air gasping into his lungs as he tried to calm himself. Falling to your death in your dream over and over isn't a very nice dream, especially when it had all been a rememberence of the past day. Rubbing his face, he thought about the last part. He had seen Lukas, really seen him. Had the prince been there the entire time, not willing to help him? Or was it just his imagination? Laying back down, he decided he was too tired to figure this out. For now, he was safe, and all he really needed was sleep and time to heal. First thing's first: sleep. Sleep, sleep, and more sleep. He was plainly exhausted, opening his eyes and just thinking was making him even more tired. Benjamin curled back up to the fire, ignoring the constant shakes of his cold body, and slowly dozed back off into his dreams.

I've found a reason for me,
    A reason to start over new,

and the reason is you . . .

notes// - sorry this took for.ev.er. BUT HERE IT IS. lots of time and effort xD literally. o-o'
    words// 4981
    lyrics// The Reason ~ Hoobastank

Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next