Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 8 Empty Re: a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

Post  Vertigo Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:25 pm

NONONONONONONOOOO TELL MEEEE

You can't just put me in suspense like that. it'snotfair.

I'LL SUE YOU. FOR UNFAIRNESS TO THE HUMAN BRAAAIN
    yeeeep 83

nawww I just kiddaaang.

BUT SERIOUSLY I WANNA...N O I NEEDAAA KNWO NOW
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 8 Empty Re: a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

Post  Yak Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:05 am

I CANT TELL YOUUU
    ITS A SURPRISE
    you know what a surpise is?
    yknow, I can't tell you so when it happens you know you're all... surprised xD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Location : on muh spinnay chaiirr 8D ... I've been expecting you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:17 pm

SPOOON
    YOU DIDNT POST D<
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:03 pm

NO I DIDN"T HAHA. Mom and I walked up this steep hill.... ANYWAY IM DOING IT NOW. The writing part I mean. xD
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

https://odysseysend.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:03 pm

DOOD IM ONE THIRD DONE WITH POST. GOTTA GO.
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:48 am

YOU BETTER FINISH TODAY
    BECAUSE I NEED TO DO SOMETHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    because, I've been stuck in this house for like seven days.
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:55 pm

AHHHHHHHHMYGOSH HURRRYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm like dying for someone to post xD You have no idea..
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:57 pm

ILL TRY. But I have math homework....Like alot of it. xD
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:10 pm

fjsdklf;dsjk SCREW HOMEWORK xDD

justkidding.

I accidently did all my Math homework due tomorrow yesterday o-o SO I'M GOOOD 8D
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 8 2rbyo7c

“Hi Lukas.” Lukas stared down at the small, delicate figure gazing steadily back up at him. His breath faded, becoming light and thready as it caught in the back of his throat. That voice… sounded like Amelia. No, no, that isn’t possible. This wasn’t real. It was a hallucination. Had to be. An image cultivated by his desperate mind, grasping at any remnant of Amelia it could find. In fact this person standing before him was probably just a random passerby. But how did they know his name? You’re the prince, genius. Everyone knows your name. He knit his brows together and looked down, shaking his head as he attempted to clear it. No, Amelia was …dead. As badly as he wanted to deny it. As badly as his brain was taking it right now, she was gone and he needed to accept it. As he thought that, memories flooded to the forefront of his mind. He inhaled slowly, eyes dazed as he tried to compose himself. Then the familiar voice rang out again.

“You seem surprised. Why, what’s wrong?” The sound of it hit him like a thousand needles. His gaze flew down as he regained focus. A hand reached out for his, and those two greens eyes were still staring innocently at him. Void of all reason, unable to utter a response, he simply let his lips part, jaw dropped in shock. Either he was insane, or she was… alive? He had to get a hold of himself. He slowly uncurled his fingers, flipping his palm up to clasp onto her hand. It felt real. His thumb ran over her knuckles slowly. A shock jolted through him with every movement. His eyes went up to hers again and, to his surprise, she was still there. She didn’t evaporate or turn into someone he didn’t even know, like he’d expected. He closed his eyes and clenched his jaw., inhaling deeply through his nose. A torrent of emotions flowed through his mind. Confusion, uncertainty, hope. His heart wanted to believe she was alive. That somehow, miraculously, she’d survived, healed. Or that he just imagined her dying in the first place. But his brain told him it couldn’t be. He had seen her die. Seen her go over the edge of that cliff, and heard the faint splash seconds later as she hit the water. There was no way he could have imagined that. The two sides debated within him relentlessly. Nothing made sense. He wished he could just go back in time, find that old Lukas that had wandered to town to see about the so-called ‘pirates’, and stop him. Tell him to turn back, now, or you will go mad. Completely insane. Over a pirate girl and her endlessly annoying tagalong. He felt his jaw clench with frustration as a new emotion filled him. Anger. All this time he’d gone out on a limb to help these outlaws in their adventures, and what had he gotten in return? Heartache. He grit his teeth against each other and looked down at Amelia, opening his mouth to tell her something like, What’s wrong? Oh, not much. I just pretty much died inside, thinking you were dead and here you are acting so very casual about it. So, nothing’s wrong. Nothing at all. Then he heard a crash and a rustle. His head whipped around to see none other than Ben, stumbling down the street. “Great.”

Ben was obviously drunk. The kid was swaying and stumbling towards them with the coordination of a blindfolded gimp. He came right up to them, snarling a greeting to Amelia. The sound of it was lost in the rain that poured down, dripping off Lukas’ hood onto his cheekbones. Ben sloshed forward, looking Lukas in the eye, grinning like an idiot. "Well sir Prince-man, how's things working out with that fine fiancé of yours?" He slurred, leering about precariously. Lukas narrowed his eyes into piercing blue slits, about ready to jump on this kid right now and end his misery. He opened his mouth, when yet again, something interrupted him; a cacophony of running and shouting. Ben and Lukas both looked up to see Amelia’s crew running towards them. They stopped just short of running into Rage. The largest of them, the one that had threatened Lukas earlier, began to yell something. Then he passed out, without warning, hitting the cobblestones with a thud. Lukas gave an impatient huff. Then Rage sidestepped as the kid Ben pressed a hand against him to regain his balance. The dappled stallion let out a dry snort and flashed his head back, straining against the bit to get at Ben. Lukas gave him a pat to calm him down. The stallion bared his teeth and distended his upper lip, snorting at the back of Ben’s head, before settling down. Then Ben suddenly whirled back around. "Anyways, Lukas, back to your fiancé'." Lukas gave him a flat expression, having an idea where the kid was going but knowing it would be fueled with alcohol, and probably wouldn’t make a lick of sense. And so he adjusted his seat and listened.

"Well,prince-man,” Ben began. “You should know your fiancé isn't very faithful. She slept with me, the night before the rebellion hit. Hah, yep. I slept with your fiancé." He said with the utmost causality. Lukas gave him a flat scowl. “Yeah, kid. Sure you did.” He nodded, rolling his eyes as the kid repeated himself over and over, stumbling around them drunkenly as liquor overcame his senses. All the pirates in Amelia’s crew burst out in a laugh. Lukas shot them all a look from under his red cloak; one that couldn’t be seen, but felt. They silenced. Lukas gave a devilish grin at his intimidation and looked down to see Ben holding Amelia’s face in his hands, whispering something to her. Then suddenly he kissed her. Lukas snapped. A wire in his head arced. He jumped off his horse, “Okay, kid. That tears it!”, and flicked his palm up. A blade shot out from his sleeve, glinting hungrily in the ashen light. Raindrops fell onto it, dripping off it’s tapered tip. Lukas raised his arm in a wave of fury, ready to strike. And Ben collapsed.

Lukas growled under his breath, digging his nails into his raw palms once again. Fresh blood seeped from the scrapes, trailing down the life lines of his palms. He flipped his wrist again and the blade retreated back into his sleeve with a chink. He whirled around on Amelia, pointing his index finger at her and getting so close to her face that his hood brushed her hairline. “You know what?” He snarled when he heard hoof beats behind him. “Lukas!” A voice called. “RAAH!” Lukas yelled, whirling around. ”If I get interrupted. One. More. Time!” He roared, then saw his fiancé ride up behind him on a drenched white horse. Her corn silk hair was tied up into a loose braid that hung over her shoulder heavily, and her grey eyes gleamed with concern. She wore plain riding clothes. “Lukas, my darling! Where have you been?” Lukas gave a weak grin. “We’ve been looking all over for-“ She began with a smile, then her voice cut off as she looked past Lukas to where Ben lay, passed out. Her smile dissolved and she froze. Lukas saw the connection. “He’s not dead.” He said darkly. “Just drunk.” He noticed her face soften with relief, fueling his hellish rage. He suddenly took on a mocking tone. “Oh, lovey?” He said sarcastically, raising his eyebrows. His fiancé gave a surprised, “Huh? Oh. Yes dear?” Lukas flipped down his hood to reveal his features. “You remember that plan we made? Where you were going to marry me, and be my queen, and we were going to rule Airtisua, and maybe have a child, who could take our place when we die?” He said this whole long spiel with an annoyingly cheery tone. But his fiancé picked up on the implications, knitting her pale brows. “Yes….?” She said hesitantly, frowning down at him. Lukas nodded once. “Yeah. Forget about that. You’re nothing but a cheating floozy, a cheap courtesan in royal garb.” Her jaw dropped. “Oh yeah,” Lukas said, voice rising in pitch. “I’ve known you were a promiscuous prat since my witch of a stepmother introduced us.” She opened her mouth, “Lukas-“ “ENOUGH, OLIVIA.” Lukas silenced her. “And you,” He whirled around on his boot heel, pointing at Amelia. “You’ve caused me nothing but trouble. Why I ever helped you, I don't know. And him,” He pointed at Ben. “He’s an idiot! So yeah. Bye. I hate you all!” He laughed hysterically and walked off, into the pouring rain.

Lukas stormed down the muddy street, not knowing where he was going, and not really caring. The rain had all but stopped now, leaving just him and the clud of his boots against stone. And his thoughts. He couldn’t really think right now, though. His emotions were just a messed up jumble, sloshing inside his head. He decided thinking wasn’t what he needed to do anyway. It’d only lead him in a bad direction. Right now, the direction he needed to go was forward. His wet hair was plastered to his face, huge thick blocks of it glued to his forehead and cheeks. A thin strand hung in his vision, bothering him, but he didn’t feel like moving it back. Water seeped into his cloak, down the back of his thin shirt. It chilled him as it ran down the groove of his spine, only adding to his annoyment. He clenched his jaw firmly shut and stomped on. The wind suddenly slammed a window shutter shut, making him flinch. His eyes darted over to the source. There was an alleyway beside the house, he noticed idly. Then his pace slowed as something caught his eye. A glint of white on the cobbles. He backed up, and the glint sparkled again. Curiosity overpowered his frustration. He paced up to the alley and saw a sparkling round object peering up at him. He bent to pick it up. Though the shadows overcast by the house made it hard to see, he could make out the general details. It was cool to the touch, made of what looked like silver in the grey light, disc-shaped, and the flat plane on top held the engraving A.G.M. He knit his brows, running it over in his hands until the thing suddenly popped open to reveal a display of numbers. A pocket watch. How strange. His gaze drifted down to see a picture stuffed into the bottom of it. He could barely make out two people. One of them almost looked like… Lukas heard a rustle behind him and turned to see a flash of color. Then something blunt struck the back of his head and everything went black.

Notes: HAHA. I DO IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT, EH? EH?
    Words: 1858. Muahaha. >D
    Lyrics: Yeah, that's not gonna happen. xD

Last edited by TheElves on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:59 am

AHHHH YOU POSTEDDD xDD
    YAY SPOOON 8D
    and is really good too o-o
    I COULD FEEL HOW LUKAS FEELTTT xDD
    I was like .___. awww poor Lukie
    THE WHOLE TIME xDD
    AND YAY ARMAND TIME 8D
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Haha I did. >D I was stealthyyy posting ninja. And thanks. xD
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:52 pm

WAIT I'M CONFUSED. Why's Armand coming? xD

HOW COME I WASN'T TOLD OF THIS PLAAAN
    HUHUHHUHHH
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:37 pm

ower went off again o-o
    OKAYSORRY
    OHOKAY
    hold on...
    I;m so confused...
    I just confused myself xzD
    STOP SCRATCHIGN ON DOOR D<
    AND OH WE HAD PLAN
    oh right, that's what I was talking about xD
    PLAAAAAAANNN
    UHHHH
    I kin STOP SCRATCHING ON DOOR D< IM NOT LEETTING YOU OUT
    OKAYSO
    I wanted to bring armand in who is like Amelia's cousin and he is like abig girl... HE LIKES CLOTHES AND STUFF BUT OKAYYY
    and he wants to kill Amelia xD
    AND SPOON HAD PLAN LUKAS GETS KIDNAPPED BUT WE DIDNT KNOW BYW HO
    so I was like OMG I USE ARMANNNDDD 8D
    so I have this plan where Armand is going to kidnap them all o-o
    and he's going to kill them >D
    BUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    THE TRUTH FINALLY COMES OUTTT
    like, he's gunna hang Amelia and she's like YOUCANTKILLMEEE him: o-o why. I HAVE A SWORD 8D I CAN KILL YOU her: no... I'm pregnant Benjamin: OH. I THOUGHT YOU WER EJUST GETTIGN CHUNKAY THANK GOD YOURE JUST PREGNANT xD ... WAIT. PREGNANT? YOURE PREGNANT?
    I forgot the whole plan o-o
    crap xD
    WE MADE IT LKE TWO DAYS AGO OR THREE OR FOUR
    I CANT REMEMBER
    SPOON HELP MEEEEEEEe
    but I finished post so I post it 8D
    I finished it like wya earlier but the power went out o-o
    and I was like ... CRAP. ALL THAT HARD WORK. GONEEEE D:
    but it autosaved o-o
    so I was like THANKYOULORDD 8D
    AND NOW I POST IT xD
    BUT SO ARMAND IS MY NEW CHARACTER AND YEAH
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:44 pm

UHMUHM. I HELP.
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:44 pm

...OHHHH OKAAY GOTCHAAA

I read Armand's profile and firgured that part with Amelia out xD
    BUT OKAY 8D
    ILIKEIT
    YAAAY WOHOO DRAMAAA

and while they're captured Benjamin has amnesia...
    AHAHAHAHAH IMAGINE
    this is going to be too much fun xD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:47 pm

Okai I think he was going to kill her.

1. She tells she's pregnant
    2. Everyone is like WTFHUH?
    3. Then Lukas goes into mr. mom mode. Like DONT OVEREXERT YOURSELF HONEY. YOU HURT BABY. Amelia: GET OVER HERE. I KEEL YOU. Lukas: NONO. You can't. You be mommy soon.
    4. Amelia: Ohdearlord. -jumps off boat- COME TO ME SWEEET DEATH.
    5. Lukas and Ben fight over who's going to go in after her. Andthey're fighting, and it;s funny, and they both fall into the water too. And then Armand is like I'm surrounded by idiots. .__. Lukas gets back into boat: I HEARD THAT. Then they fight. xD And Lukas like rips Armand's sleeve. Armand: My name is so and so. You ripped my sleeve. Prepare to die. AND THEN I DUNNO. xD
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:51 pm

....HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OHMYGOD

I love it xD
    WE DO IT 8D
    yeepity

AND THE WHOLE TIME BENJAMIN HAS AMNESIA
    until she says shes pregannt and he's like: ...that's gr-- ...WAIT I KNOW YOU. AMELIA 8D HEY IR EMEMBER. ...WAIT WTH YOU'RE PREGNANT D<
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:21 pm

hfhdkj
    MESSED UP POST o-o
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:22 pm

JUST POST IT PLEEEAAAASE xD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:24 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 8 2009xz7

there are many things that I would like to say to you
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -I don't know how !

- - - X---Amelia squeezed Lukas' hand, staring up to his confused bewildered eyes. She hid a frown behind a forced smile. Well, she hadn't gotten quite the response she was looking for. Like, "Ohmygosh! OHMYGOSH! You're alive! you're alive!" Ugh, and there it was again. A mix up of emotions inside her, beating herself up. It was like someone had poured every emotion impossible inside her and then shook her up just to mix everything up. For no reason at all she was angry. Angry at Lukas. Angry at this rain that wouldn't just stop. Angry at herself. Angry at Benjamin. Angry at her baggy clothes. Angry at the world. Just angry. Her teeth dug into her bottom lip as she broke silent gazes with Lukas and stared at the muddy ground. “Great.” Amelia glanced up at Lukas, confused. Great? Great what? He sounded frustrated. Amelia loosened her grip around his hand, but he was still clinging, squeezing it harder before she finally turned around to see him stumbling towards them.

- - - X---She heard his drunken attempts at trying to call her. Why was he here now? When she was so confused... Benjamin never seemed to fail when it came to showing up at the wrong times. Amelia ripped her hand away from Lukas with all her might and let her head drop, as she closed her eyes shut and a single tear leaked through that ran down her cheek, to roll near her chin. Her eyes flashed open when a splotch of mud landed on her arm. She studied the blob before she looked back down at the ground, turning her back to Benjamin completely; making it very clear she didn't want to talk to him. But the boy just couldn't get it. "Nice to see you too, Amelia." His words were harsh and stung, just another painful reminder why she should never fall in love. The ones who she loved were the ones who hurt her the most. Amelia wiped the single tear away and tried her best to put on a brave face. She looked back to see his blue eyes gleaming with jealousy, and her eyes naturally ran up to Lukas. Her green eyes narrowed, and she looked back to glare at Benjamin. Some welcome back. Instead she was stuck with two jealous, frustrated, unsympathetic men.

- - - X---Benjamin pushed Amelia aside to let lose a string of alcohol laced words. Something she wasn't ready for. "Well sir Prince-man, how's things working out with that fine fiancée of yours?" Fiancée. Fiancée? As in he was engaged? Amelia stared at her trembling hand that just a second ago was gripping onto Lukas. Her lips pulled up into a sneer. Thanks for informing me Lukas. Her eyes glazed over with an icy gaze as she stared at the two men. Honestly. Why was she even wasting her time with them? The tears that were building up at the back of her eyes evaporated, leaving behind blood shot anger sparked gleaming eyes. Her eyebrows pulled over, leaving her lime green eyes in little stern slits. The anger and mixed emotions bubbling up inside her were brewing into one heck of an ugly emotional storm. One about to blow everyone right out of the water. Her hands balled into tiny fists, as her teeth dug in farther into her bottom lip. She sat there, silently building up. That was until a crowd of rowdy men came bursting out of the tree line, swords in hand and intimidating slurs slipping out of their mouths. The anger boiling inside her was suddenly drained, swirling out of her leaving behind a much happier Amelia. Her eyes lit up, a huge smile stretching from ear to ear brightened her face as she recognized her crew. They were the only ones who seemed to give an appropriate response to her come back. Boulder, one of Amelia's most trusted men, was the first to recognize her as... well, alive. She stood there with a huge grin slapped across her lips, wiggling her fingers. A laugh escaped her as soon as Boulder hit the ground which loosened the building tension that one could cut with a knife. But, Amelia quickly covered her mouth as Benjamin stepped right back into where they left off. She rolled her eyes. He just needed to shut up, rest off the alcohol, or actually be a fun drunk instead of this nasty angry drunk he was. "Well, prince-man, you should know your fiancée' isn't very faithful. She slept with me, the night before the rebellion hit. Hah, yep. I slept with your fiancée'." Without thinking, Amelia's fingers reached for the black mark on her right palm; reminding her off that dreadful night. The night she gave up her life, her independence just to come back. She traced over the black splotchy inky outline with her finger, before looking back up at Benjamin with the fire in her eyes burning with a new vengeance for the sorry little lad. "You did what now..." The utter disbelief and disgust was eminent in the tone of her voice as she stared him down. What he had done to her was practically unforgivable. He betrays her. Leaves her. Comes back and tries to blow her up. Fails. Betrays her again by joining the other side. Sleeps with another women after he clearly told her he loved her. And then he killed her! And he hadn't even said a word about her death! No, 'Baby, I'm sorry.' Or no, 'OHMYGOD. You're alive. How are you ever going to be able to forgive? He didn't just cross the line. He stomped on it. And then he set it on fire, and danced on its ashes. The truth was, she'd never forgive him. Ever. Her arms crossed against her chest defiantly as she stared at the scene playing before her. And Benjamin just kept on going. "I'm going to kill you." Amelia reached all over her body for her little dagger, but it was nowhere. she swiped all over, her face, her pants, her shirt. Eh, what was the point of a dagger when she could choke the life out of him with her bare hands?

- - - X---Just as she was about to tackle him and drain the life out of him with her own hands, Benjamin glanced at her and the look about his face suddenly changed. It wasn't that whacky, I'm drunk, and I'm going to get revenge look. It was like that, Oh baby, I want you. Amelia fumbled around with her shirt, slowly walking backwards, trying to get away from Benjamin who just kept inching closer and closer. Until he had a hold on her, his hands were under her chin, slowly caressing her delicate face. Amelia tried to pull back, but there was like this magnetic attraction between them that wouldn't let her escape; even if she wanted to. Sneering, Amelia tried to push his hands away being careful not to make her mark obvious. "DidIevertellyouhowprettyyouwere?" Amelia struggled to get away from him, but her feet were stuck to the ground. He didn't love her! Whatever he had told her earlier was all a lie, and she was foolish enough to fall for it. The tears glassed over her eyes as she pushed his face away, "Get off me you little deceiving dirty lying disgust--." She was cut off when he pressed his lips against hers. And there was no denying the chemistry between them. The chemistry she wished didn't exist. For a second, she melted into him, even kissing him back. But she got a hold of herself and pushed him off her, wiping away at her lips with her white over-sized man sleeve over and over again. She stumbled backwards, absolutely horrified. Her hands reached around wildly for something to catch her, but all she caught was air. She finally caught herself, and stood there staring at Benjamin and then up to Lukas who was flat out furious. Suddenly he was wielding a small blade. These two were ridiculous. Amelia was about ready to hightail it out of there. But she couldn't. She was stubborn. And there was only one thing she wanted when she agreed with Davy to come back to life; tell everyone what she had kept hidden the past few days. And so far, all she had accomplished was confusing everyone and starting this brawl between Lukas and Benjamin.

- - - X---The brawl was about to turn down a very ugly, bloody road. That was until Benjamin fell to the floor without warning. Amelia tried to hold back the growing scream caught in the back of her throat as Benjamin fell to the ground with a loud thud. She rushed over to his side with her hand clasped around her mouth. She fell to her knees beside him and took his body in her arms. One hand gently ran over his features, his lips, his cheeks, his forehead as she gently set him back on the ground; tears rolling down her fragile face. As much as she hated to admit, she had definitely felt that spark when he kissed her. She leaned in closer to him, her hand on his heart and her other hand brushing past his face. "Benjamin... I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for everything." She whispered gently in his ear. Amelia leaned in closer, pressing her lips against his warm cheek and leaned in to whisper in his ear, "That's for everything I put you through." That sweet tender moment was quickly spoiled by her revenge fueled wrath. A quick glance at the mark on her hand was enough to spark up the dying flame inside her. And she wasn't going to just let him off the hook; passed out or not. He still killed her. He killed her... It wasn’t the admiral, it wasn't a Navy rat. It was him. Benjamin! The person she loved. Amelia sat on top of Benjamin, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him violently, "And this is for everything you put me through." His limp body flopped around pathetically. By now she couldn’t control herself, at all. The tears came spilling out again as her grip around his shoulders loosened and his limp body fell back to the floor. Pouting, Amelia grabbed him again, and shook him back and forth, letting his head hit the ground every so often; with much more force then she had intentionally planned. "And this is for killing me." She let go of her death grip and rolled off of him. She reached for his hands, and squeezed them tightly, never letting go. "I hate you... soo so much." She muttered under her breath between tears. She took his hand and made him hit himself a couple of times across the face in an attempt to make her feel better. A little smile began to work its way onto her lips. "But you somehow managed to creep into my heart... you and your moronic ways." She shook her head, smiling and tightening her grip around his hands. "I don't want to love you, but I can't help myself Benjamin. That's why, what you did to me... hurts so much. I want to kill you! But I can't... I just possibly can't. You made it impossible, you lying scum." Her hand ran through his hair, clutching it tightly as she pressed her forehead against his. The tears kept on rolling. Who was she kidding? She was talking to herself, Benjamin couldn't hear her. He was passed out. This was useless. She had just poured her heart out to someone who wouldn't even remember what she had just said. She had never felt so weak and fragile before. Like just one pinch would send her crumbling to dust.

- - - X---Amelia couldn't stand much more heart break. Why couldn't she just push Benjamin out of her life? Away from her thoughts, away from her, away from everything. He didn't love her. He was just some pig of a man. And she was just some stupid girl, falling hard for a boy who had caused her so much pain. This is why you never fall in love... Amelia's bottom lip quivered as she sat there on her knees and thought idly of her mom and dad. So far, love had proved itself to be just a source of pain in her life. Like a thorn in her side. Because of love her mom and dad were killed. Because of love she died. She had died. She couldn't forget that. Amelia's expression twisted into a glower as she forcefully pushed the limp body of Benjamin. She took out all her anger towards him and everyone in general on his passed out body. Standing up, she kicked him in the side and wiped the stream of tears running down both sides of her face. "Sleep in peace, Benjamin." She marked sarcastically, turning around to run face to face with Lukas who looked the least bit jolly at the moment. Amelia felt her throat tighten as she stood there face to face with him. A finger was pointed as he leaned in closer to her face, totally ignoring the personal space rule. Amelia leaned backwards, her marked hand balling into a fist, ready to throw a punch if she had to. The only thing stopping her from actually punching him right now was the fact she had no idea why he was so angry. Okay, well. He just had been told Benjamin slept with his fiancée. But it wasn’t her who slept with his wife-to-be. Was he going to take it out all on her? After she had done nothing wrong to him? Was he still bitter about her trying to kill him? She had apologized! What else did he want? “You know what?” Amelia held his stern gaze, matching hers with his. Two could play at this game, Lukas. Amelia watched from behind as Lukas' fiancé came into the picture. Great timing, sweetie. Amelia stood there, arms crossed as they bickered about, and the girl seemed to be playing innocent. But everyone knew, even Amelia, she was anything but that. Amelia quickly looked behind her at Benjamin still passed out on the floor in the pouring rain, and looked back at Lukas. "And you. You’ve caused me nothing but trouble. Why I ever helped you, I don't know." Was he going for the same accomplishment as Benjamin had? Not only crossing the line, but burning and dancing on the ashes? She was so fed up with these two. Yeah Amelia. Just tell them how you really feel. Look at how much they appreciate you. The voice inside her head was mocking her and that's when she knew she was done. With both of them. And Lukas seemed like he had the same idea as he walked away. "Good riddance!" Amelia shouted over the pounding rain. Amelia stood there. She looked down, shielding her eyes from the pouring rain. Well this was just peachy. Her crew came up to her, to comfort her. The only ones who seemed to actually care for her. But she knew, deep down, when push came to shove they wouldn’t' always be there for her. No one would. She had expected that of Benjamin and Lukas. And it was those two who failed her. To leave her standing in the pouring rain, by herself. If even the Prince could turn her back on her, a man of his word, then the pirates surely would. Amelia shrugged off their sympathetic pats on the back and encouraging words. "Just drag him to some shelter in one of those houses. He's still your guys' friend." Amelia mumbled gesturing with her eyes towards Benjamin, grabbing onto her upper arm with her hand. Still there friend. But not hers. Not anymore. They nodded silently and dragged his body to one of the empty homes.

- - - X---The rain suddenly gave way. Leaving just the gray cloud of blankets hanging in the sky. Amelia looked out to the water; where she was going to be soon enough. Back out at sea, without a care in the world and following where adventure takes her. The simple life. The life she enjoyed much more than this drama inflated soap-opera she had lived here on her days in Loroumain. Amelia wrapped her arms around herself as she headed back down the road to where the docks were. She stopped halfway down when something caught her eyes. A ship. A ship bearing the flag of her past home, Rolbeta. Amelia tried to catch the breath that had just been knocked out of her. She stood there, expecting the worst. Someone of her family must have heard of her current presence here. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Amelia looked around frantically for an escape. Somewhere out of this hell hole! Amelia caught a glimpse of a shadow engulfed in a purple showy cape. "No..." Amelia brushed her face, and a chilling wave rocked down her spine and to the back of her neck. Armand. Of course it would be him. He was always fueled by revenge and jealousy and acted on impulse. For years he wanted his own cousin dead. He wanted to see justice brought to her rotten soul. She just never expect he'd stalk her like this. Amelia knew he wouldn't be just out for her. He'd be out for anyone who had helped her along the way; Lukas and Benjamin. Which is why he had walked straight past her! Word must have spread. And now Amelia had just jeopardized Lukas' and Benjamin’s' lives. She stood there - torn. They weren't there for her, they abandoned her. They weren't even surprised to see her alive. Instead they left her. Why should she help them? "Because you still love them." Amelia hit herself in the head. Why?! How could she still love them? After everything they did to her... Armand would be after Lukas first, since he wasn't surrounded by pirates. He was always like that. Strike for the weakest. Such a coward. Amelia stalked the hooded figure, staying close behind and being careful not to make a sound. He had grown since she had last seen him, and he actually looked like a man. Amelia thought back to the times they were only kids. Life was simpler back then, and they actually got along. Something happened along the way to make Armand grow cruel and bitter against her. And now he was on a constant hunt to kill his own cousin. The memories tugged at her heart, and she had hoped one day Armand would rebound back to the old Armand. But it was all just a lost cause. He was too bitter and cold about everything. He was the pessimist. He would forever think the world was against him.

- - - X---They had caught up to Lukas, and Armand jumped to action; hiding in the shadows in a dark alley way - purposely dropping something that would catch Lukas' attention; bait. It worked. The silver pocket watch he had dropped lured Lukas into the alley way and Armand was quick to jump to action, striking the back of Lukas' head with the blunt of his sword. Amelia shrieked, blowing her cover. She stumbled out of the shadows and crawled over to Lukas' side, ignoring Armand towering over them. A cackle rumbled over them, "Amelia. Is that you?" Amelia dragged Lukas onto her lap, holding his face in her hands before glaring up at Armand with gleaming green eyes. "Oh cousin! I've been looking for you everywhere! Won't you return home with me?" Amelia shook with the boiling anger inside her. She pushed Lukas away to stand up, right in Armand's face. "Oh, I bet you have, Armand. I'm surprised you haven't found me earlier! I guess I must have over-estimated your wits. You only found me once I stayed idle in a place for much too long. I should have left earlier. I should've known you'd be hot on my trail. Don't think I don't know your twisted ways. It's very clear to me what you want. Me dead." Amelia glanced quickly at the pocket watch Lukas had dropped when he was clubbed in the head. She snatched it up, and flicked it open and stared at the picture of her and Armand as young innocent kids. There she was in a dress and Armand jolly and happy for once. Frowning, Amelia snapped it back shut and shoved it down the side of her boot. "What happened to you Armand? There's a reason you weren't chosen to heir the throne. You would have made a fine king, but the only thing blocking you from the throne was yourself! Everyone but me saw the vile nature inside you. A monster. And finally your ugly traits have been shed to light to me, after seventeen years. Seventeen years too long!" Amelia bent down near Lukas' side, thinking how she could get him out of here. Away from Armand. And Benjamin too. She dodged a poorly timed kick, rolling out of harm's way and pushed Armand against a wall, gripping both his hands behind his back. "Just take me. Don't hurt Lukas or Benjamin." The wall shielded Armand's face with a growing evil sneer. "Okay. Deal. He was quick to turn around when she loosened her grip, and smacked her clean across the face. Amelia fell to the ground next to Lukas unconscious.

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 8 Tudors10
    - - - X---Armand stood there laughing over the two limp bodies. "Being royalty, I must upheld my promises." He smiled smugly to himself, tying up their hands and feet. "I won't hurt your precious pirate friend or prince. I'll just take them along to witness your death!" The pure hate for Amelia was eminent in his voice as he stood back up and signaled some of his Navy men with a whistle. They came like obedient dogs and were ordered to take Amelia and Lukas back to the ship while Armand looked for the pirate boy; Benjamin. It wouldn't be too hard. He'd be around her somewhere. He wouldn't have strayed too far from his precious Amelia. He got a glimpse of men, rowdy looking men hanging out in front of a house. Sneaky, sneaky pirates. They'd just have to be more sneaky then that. Armand signaled some of his men to take out the pirates while he looked around for Benjamin. He had only heard descriptions of the man, he hadn't actually seen him. His men had knocked out all the pirates but one, Boulder. "Ah! Don't touch him!" Armand came rushing over to where Boulder was, fingering the handle of his cutlass. "Benjamin Forten. Is he here? Just be honest boy." Armand started to slowly un-sheath his sword, practically threatening the big pirate man. "You can hurt me all you want. But I ain't gunna tell you where Ben is, nope. His not in this building behind me. So don't go looking." Armand let out a little chuckle. "Thank you, lad." Armand pushed the man out of the way and busted through the door of the lonely shack with a dirt floor and caved in walls. Nobody had lived here in years, so of course the pirates would have used this to hide. A little smile came across his features when he found a man lying on the floor. He crouched down on one knee, grabbing Benjamin's face between his thumb and fore-finger. "You must be Benjamin. My cousin seems to be very interested in you. I don't know why. You're just a dirty scum." Armand took Benjamin, and hoisted him up and threw him over his shoulder. "Don't worry Benjamin Forten. I had made a promise not to hurt you. You're just coming with me to witness the death of your girlfriend." He hissed to the sleeping Benjamin.

- - - X---He came out of the door and headed off towards his ship. His flamboyant deep purple cape covered his features as he quickly made his way back to the ship and draped dramatically behind him as it caught the wind. "Banquet tonight, my good men! I have been waiting years for this day! And I have not only caught one pirate, but two and a prince who should've kept minding his own business." The men laughed with him as they boarded the dinghy. Armand placed Benjamin at the bow, not really caring to be gentle about it either. "Sorry Benjamin. Didn't mean to hurt you there!" His tone was dark and teasing, and the men in the boat all laughed. Once they had finally reached the ship that was docked out in the water, Armand was the first to climb up the rope ladder, leaving behind the group of Navy men to take care of Benjamin. "Amelia and the prince here?" One of the men shouted back a yes sir, "Alright then, let's set sail. To Rolbeta!" Armand left the deck to head to his bed chambers located just below the quarter deck.

Notes OKAYWOW. xD
    OKAYSO
    MY SURPRISEEE? I cou;dnt' explain it well int he post o-o BUT THE PART WHERE SHES SHAKING BENJAMIN BACK AND FORTHA DN HES LIKE BANGING HIS HEAD AGAINST THE GROUND? xDDD YEAAAH HE GETS AMNESIAAA 8D
    and then so I was thinking they'll all wake up in a jail cell xDD and they're all like WHAT THE O___O; Amelia: ... HAHAHAHAH.... oops... xD Benjamin: who am I... who are you guys? where's my mommy? o-o Amelia and Lukas o____O; Lukas: WHATD YOU DO TO US AMELIA D< her: Uhm... my evil cousin wants to kill us all. Lukas: o-o OHGOD. GET ME OUT OF HEREEE. IM A PRINCE. I DONT BELONG IN JAIL CELLL D8 -claws on jail cell like keety- I just spit xD BUTOKAYMOVINGON Amelia will be lik eBENJAMIN. BENJAMIN. ITS ME. AMELIA him: GET AWAY FROM ME STRANGELY ATTRACTIVE LADY. amelia: -facepalm- Lukas: whass wrong with Benjamin? o-o Amelia: IDONTKNOWW D: Armand: TIME FOR YOUR HANGING >D amelia: NOOOOOO. NOOOO YOU CANT TAKE MEEEE. BENJAMIN. REMEMBER MEEEE. LISTEN TO ME BENJAMIN. ITS MEEE. AMELIA. him: Bye lady have fun 8D her: BENJAMIN DD8 Armand: SHUTUP. YOURE GOING TO DIE AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE GOING TO WATCH
    AND THEN SO SHES LIKE AT THE HANGING GALLOWS AGAIN AND ITS LIKE DEJAVUUUU. And then Benjamin is like o-o WAIT. IM SUPPOSED TO SAVE AMELIA, and he comes back, but he thinks it's the first hanging when Amelia got caught the first time on the beach, so he doens't remember killing her or becoming a general and he's like MUST SAVE AMELIAAA 8D Amelia: o-o HE REMEMBERSSSS 8D WAITTT... you can't hang me... BEnjamin: I COME SAVE YOU AMELIAAA 8D Amelia: NO BENJAMIN STOPPPP Lukas: -tackles Benjamin- I GOT YOU AMELIA 8D Amelia: I'm pregnant. o-o YOU CANT HANG ME. IM EXPECTING BABY everyone: -silence- Lukas: WOAAAAAAH THEREE. DIDNT SEE THAT COMING BEnjamin: YOURE WHAT NOWWW?
    and yeah
    THATS ALL I HAVE xD
    Words 4174
    LyricsWONDERWALLL OASISSS YEAAAHH
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:45 pm

o-o great post

THE IDEA xDD
    I'm going to have way too much fun with Benjamin getting amnesia...
    like. WAAAY too much fun xDD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:33 pm

AHHHHH I'M TRYING TO POST REALLY. I will. tomorrow.
    once again I have projects xD
    I PROCRASTINATED AGAIN
    I'MSORRYYY

anyways. Thursday. There's a Dance but I'm not going xD
    I'M BABYSITTING CAT SO I CAN HAVE LAPPYTOP ALL TO MYSELF 8D
    MEANING POST TIME
    but today I can't just plop down because my parents could be home in like an hour or less or more. UNPREDICTABLE so yeah. tomrrow for shoooo
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:09 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 8 14obnn8
    BENJAMIN 'ARO' FORTEN

Wake me up i n s i d e
    - - - - - - I can't wake up!

His limp body fell to the muddy ground, little drops of mud flying around him. The world of darkness slowly engulfed him, sending him into a world full of darkness and eerieness. Benjamin opened his eyes to find himself in utter darkness. Scanning the area, he flung himself to his feet as he turned around in circles a few times. Where was he? Why was it so dark? Was he dead? Oh lord... he had died! He was in hell, forever stuck in the underworld. For a second, his body shook violently with fear. Why was he so scared to be dead suddenly? He had never been terrified to die, the life of a pirate usually consisted of dying young. Had he expected to die this early? Okay, no. Maybe longer. At least, he had hoped to. But here he was, in complete darkness, with nothing else around him. This can't be the end... He thought, running his hands over his body. Immediately, he saw his left arm wasn't broken anymore and the scar on his hand was gone. Swallowing the emotions that were about to boil over inside, he pulled back his hair into his neat ponytail. Oh, how he had missed his hair like this! Carefully, Benjamin stepped forward, unsure if his ground was sturdy enough to hold him. Fortunately, the ground didn't collapse under him, and he became used to walking in the darkness. He could barely see his fingers in front of his face, the darkness was swallowing everything up, including him. Holding his head high, he kept walking as he saw something in the distance. Immediately, he broke into a dead run as he headed toward the source of light. The smell of fire reached his nostrils quickly as he slowed to a halt. This town... it was familiar. Too familiar... As he walked around it, he saw families with children screaming as the fire burned down their household, sometimes their beloved ones also. But one child stood out from them all, the one who stood in the middle of the street staring at all the fire with almost an awe of admiration. Why was this kid so happy to see all this destruction? Where were his parents? Where was his ho-- And then the world stopped; literally. Benjamin almost collapsed as he got a better look at the kid's face. Squatting down, Benjamin was face-to-face with himself in his past. The kid couldn't see him, but Benjamin could see him. He stared directly into his own self when he was younger's eyes, not noticing how completely amazed he had been at this disaster. For a moment, he wanted to scream at the kid, shake him wildly and tell him to go back to his house and save his parents. But as he reached out to touch the kid, his hand only went straight through, the child's body blurring for a second with Benjamin's hand through him. Bewildered and terrified, Benjamin pulled his hand out of the kid, turning around for a dead run back towards the road to his house. He walked through the door to find his parents in their room. His house wasn't on fire yet, his parents were still alive. Tears came to his eyes as he stared at his parents. Sure, they had never really understood his love and adoration for the sea, but he still loved them. They were his parents for crying out loud! How could he hate them? With a sudden burst, he heard pounding footsteps thudding through his little house. His parents stood up from their bed, their faces both showing immense fear. Why were they so scared? Just run! They could escape the pirates. They could live and maybe Benjamin would still be alive, with a family, no Amelia playing mind games with him, no death, and no more guilt of death on him. But the people he saw enter his house was actually anything but pirates...No, they were much, much worse.

The footsteps grew as the men entered his parents' room, the bright red jackets almost touching Benjamin. He stared at them in complete and utter awe and confusion as he watched the man he hated with all his heart enter. The Admiral. Why was he here? Was he here to warn his parents of the pirates? Or was he... Suddenly, the Admiral's voice rang through his house. "Where's the boy, Simon?" The man snarled, jabbing a finger at his father. His father only kept his jaw clenched, holding his arm around his wife who was shaking miserably. The boy? Did he mean him? Why would the Admiral want him... Wait, how did he even know about me? Benjamin thought, pushing his thoughts back as the scene continued. "ANSWER ME, SIMON! I know you know where he is! All this destruction is because of you not telling me where he is. Now, tell me where little Benjamin is and you can keep your house." The man was up in his father's face now, threatening him with his father's own life to bargain for his son. Sudden pride flowed through him as he thought of his father saving his life. He had risked killing both himself as his mother for Benjamin to be able to stay alive. This time, the tears rolled down his cheeks as he watched in silence as the soldiers lit his house on fire. It all made sense now, the pirates hadn't raided this town, the Admiral and his soldiers had. But they had purposely made it seem like the pirates had, blaming the deaths of beloved ones on the so called "blood-thirsty brutes". Benjamin stepped out of his burning house, chills running up and down his spine as he listened to his parents blood-churning screams of agony. "I'm sorry.." He whispered silently as he walked away. It was funny, how one change of events and Benjamin could be alive and free as a pirate to the Admiral's little pet in the other. One different decision, and his life would have been totally and completely different. Clenching his jaw, he watched his house and the rest of the towns' houses burn to the floor, only the smell of burnt wood and ashes in their remains. Little Benjamin ran past it all towards the pirate ship that was just returning. It all hit him that the pirates had been related to a few of the people here, returning here to give them some of their loot to help them live. So why did the Admiral want him? Did he know that he was going to be some huge rival later in life? Did he have some fortune-teller or something? "Doesn't matter. I killed him, it's over." He said to himself, attempting to reassure his doubts. But the sudden feeling of unsureness rushed over him as the vision of the Admiral's cruel smile flashed before him, sending his town's ruins back into the darkness. "It's never over Benjamin. Never..." The Admiral hissed, his face suddenly dissolving into the darkness. Benjamin stood there, his body shaking again as he was left alone again.

His breaths became quick with his sudden awareness that things might still be in for the worse for the rest of his group. If the Admiral meant nothing was ever over, that meant he was still alive. And, that the Admiral wasn't completely dead yet. Great, just what I need. Another person wanting me dead. He thought bitterly, anger suddenly rushing through him. He lunged himself at the darkness, screaming random words in fury. If he wasn't dead, then what was he in? Some trance?! Benjamin turned in circles, looking furiously for something to grab and throw. But there was nothing, only more and more darkness. He turned his head up to where he thought might have been the sky, and let out a huge, angry scream that pierced the silence. He fell to his knees, almost in defeat, as he breathed desperate breaths. The air he breathed out suddenly turned into chilled fogs in front of him, the darkness changing to a foggy morning. He rose to his feet, looking around to find himself on a ship. The salty sea air blew through his hair, sending a smile onto his lips as he held his head back and let the wind whip around as his neck and body. It had been so long since he had felt the air, smelled the sea, and been on a ship. After his moments of enjoying, he opened his eyes to see his younger self at ten years old, helping the men around the ship clean up before he got to start his training. Leaning against the boat railing, he watched in amusement as his younger self tried to hold the sword up. A chuckle escaped his lips as the sword sent him tumbling around the deck, the pirates scrambling out of the way of the sharp weapon. Once little Benjamin had finally gotten control of the weapon, he looked at his instructer with a huge grin before he fell backwards as he adjusted the sword. As he lay on the floor, the pirates rushed around him, a few bending down to help him while the others pointed and cracked up at him. Little Benjamin frowned at first before he broke out laughing, his instructer quickly hauling him to his feet. Benjamin couldn't help but smile softly at his memory of the day. The first day he had ever laid hands on a sword, the first day that he had ever held a weapon and the first day that was to change his life forever.

As the vision started to fade, Benjamin instictly thrust his hand out, an attempt to kee the vision from leaving. But it dissolved back into the blackness again, leaving Benjamin feeling alone and lost again. Wherever he was, whatever he was in, why was it sending him visions of his past? Had he done something wrong? Was this mysterious vision-sender trying to show him his mistake? Or were these just his memories flowing through him? Numbly, he bent down to sit cross-legged on the cold black floor. If it even was a floor... who knew what he was actually sitting on? He could be floating for all he knew! And was he even sure that he was still alive? How could he be positive that death was just repeats of his life, no one from the dead came back to tell. Except for Amelia... and he might have lost the chance to ask her. And worse, to beg her to forgive her. Now that he was here, in this blackness, he could think straight without all the confusing emotions and voice in his head forcing him to get himself drunk. Rum had always been the answer to his problems all his life, until he had met her. Somehow it only got himself into deeper trouble; and right now, that trouble could be fatal. Fatal! Oh lord, I don't want to die. Not now...please, just not now. He thought to himself, blinking back the hot tears forming in his eyes. He hated being here. The darkness was killing him from the inside out. He needed voices, human voices, who could see, hear and feel him. Not just be some invisible human being watching his past. Maybe this is how it feels to be a spirit... he thought bitterly to himself, before almost slapping himself in the face for thinking so negative. Now was not the time to be thinking of death. He needed to figure out a way to get out of here, wherever here was. Launching his body up, he stumbled forward for a second, trying to catch his balance. As he looked up, the darkness had once again faded into the ship he had pretty much grown up on. He watched as his younger self stepped out of his cabin, sixteen years old and already tall. He smirked for a second as he watched the crew come out, slapping him on the back and telling him happy birthday. Right, this was the day he got his crew and took the world on his own. The day he began his new life as a pirate, feared by all, living the reckless and free life. It all had seemed so easy back then, that there had been only one purpose to life and that was being free. Yet now, two years later, Benjamin was having doubts about his previous naive thoughts. What if...what if there was more to life than just being free? Maybe, just maybe, his perspective on life was wrong and there was something bigger and better out there meant for him. His heart lurched as he noticed life might not be a suggestion to him again. He would never take another breath again, smell the sweet salty air; taste the bittersweetness of Rum, which he surprisingly was quickly forgetting; kiss another girl; get married but most importantly, he would never ever get to touch Amelia again. Benjamin would never be able to hear her voice again, watch her green eyes light up with excitement, watch her little frame preform outstanding moves while fighting... he'd never be able to explain himself to her. To Amelia, he'd just be some scumbag who lived a horrible life. He'd be forgotten, barely a whisper in the wind she'd still be feeling. It wasn't fair! How come she got a second chance at life and yet here he was, trapped, in his memories for eternity. His throat clogged up with emotions as his vision was suddenly seeming to skip forward quicklier. Suddenly, Benjamin was with his new crew on his boat and his old "family" was quietly disappearing into the fog. Rubbing his fingers over his chin, he watched his memory slowly starting to fade before his eyes, the sounds of laughter and rum bottles clanking ringing in his ears for what seemed like ages.

The vision left his body shaking violently, something about it hadn't seemed right. As if, someting very wrong was just around the corner, but he couldn't see or know what it was. As suddenly as the vision had disappeared, another one formed, the ship he had grown up appearing again, but this time without his presence. Why was he seeing this? It wasn't his memory, so why was he seeing something he didn't even care about? Benjamin ran his fingers nervously through loose strands of his hair, trying to not bite his lip in case he bit too hard to make blood come out. If he still bled... did the dead bleed? Did they feel hurt? Was there agony still? Or was everything numbed... God, he hoped that if he was dead or almost dead, this would already end. It was agonizing. So he had made some mistakes, big or small, how was he going to fix them now if he wasn't able to wake up?! Why was life bugging him about this now? You're a little late now, Mysterious Life Person... He grumbled to himself angrily in his mind, imagining whoever was putting him through this in front of him right now and punching the guts right out of him. He would die slowly and painfully. Benjamin smiled his famous heart-winning crooked smile as he snapped out of his daydream. The sounds of bombs going off brought him back to his... reality. Well, the reality in his dreams of course. His once-crew mates ran around frantically, trying to pin-point exactly where and what was firing at them. The fog had concelead the enemy perfectly, putting them into a more panic-stricken mode. Once you were panicking, everything went chaotic. Panic overtook your common sense and sensibility, allowing your brain to think of the worst and forcing you to believe there was no solution, that death was around the next corner. Well, that was exactly what was happening to these men. Most were running around on deck frantically, trying to figure out a way to sneak off the boat secretly to escape. Funny how an extremely serious life-threatening experience could tell you who were your friends and who weren't. Those who were running around crazily, trying to find an escape route, were obviously in this for themselves now. The others who were trying to calm everyone down, to restore peace and order, were definitely the ones you could count on to stick with you through the thick and thin. Death was not a fear to them, in fact, they welcomed it with open arms. Living the reckless life, death was almost a companion to every pirate. His thinking was interupted as his eyes landed on the ship, painted a beautiful brown with careful hands. The wood was sparkling, though there was no sun. The deck was an amazing tan wood, ringing with such a pure sound it shocked him to see who was stepping along the beautiful wood with such grace it was unbearable. The man grinned, not a friendly one that was contagious, but more of a smug smirk that sent chills up and down your spine. His cold, hard eyes stared right through Benjamin, yet he somehow had a feeling the man could see him. But the all too familiar face stared right through him, allowing Benjamin to try and calm his breathing and fully understand what in the world the Admiral was doing on this ship!

Call my n a m e
    - - - - - - and save me from the dark!

Every breath he was taking was killing him inside. He felt totally out of control of his life now. Who knew, all this time, the Admiral had been following him! When he had come to Airtisua, he knew he would be coming. He was ready to end him once and for all. It had all been a trap... A trap! And here he was figuring this all out but it was too late! He choked on his breaths as he listened to the scene, his body feeling like it was going to rip apart. "Where's the boy...?" The man asked, his voice breaking the eerie silence that hung around on the ship. It was the same question he had asked his parents not so long ago... Benjamin fell to his knees, clutching his stomach and taking agonizing breaths as he tried to calm himself. Just a vision... just a vision... He thought to himself, though he knew it had all happened because of him. Steps echoed on the pirate ship, the Captain slowly descending, no where near the grace the Admiral had. Suddenly, his whole crew was on deck, facing the Admiral and his soldiers. The Captain with the rest of his crew kept their jaws firmly shut, obviously not going to give up anything information about him. After a few seconds of complete silence and staring, the Admiral sighed and shook his head. "Stubborn as ever, aren't you? Well, if that's how you want it. I guess..." The Admiral hissed, about ready to turn around before one of the crew mates shuffled nervously. And suddenly, it went chaotic. The Admiral turned on his heel ever so gracefully and his sword pierced through the Captain in more than a second. The Soldiers were upon the rest of the men in seconds, limp bodies falling to the floor with a loud thud. Benjamin stared in horror, his body shaking with fury. "NOOOOOOOOOOO." He screamed, springing to his feet in seconds as he lurched himself at the Admiral, but fell to the floor instantly as he fell through through the Admiral's body. He lay on the floor, staring at all the dead bodies that were laying there. "Okay well, our business is done here soldiers. The boy must be out on his own now, since he is not here on the ship. We'll have to listen for news of a new pirate roaming these seas, but for now, let's head home." The Admiral seemed oblivious that he had just killed tons of men just to look for a boy. The man was absolutely insane! How could he have joined him in his army? How could he, a pirate, betray his kin for some crazy, psychotic beast? Benjamin curled into a ball, wrapping his arms around his legs to keep his body intact. He felt like something inside him was eating away slowly, slowly killing him but making sure to make it extremely painful. His breaths were starting to hurt again as he sucked in each air, but it never seemed to be enough for him to be content. He kept gasping over and over, feeling as though someone was slowly wrapping their fingers around his throat. Just let it end. Just let this pain go away... let it end.... Tears were streaming down his face as he gasped repeatedly, ignoring the exploding sounds that were the end of his vision. That man... that man was destroying his life in search of him. Killing innocent people, people he loved, just to find him. He snapped his jaw shut, the muscles in his face tightening with anger. He kept his arms around his body and his eyes shut though, afraid to see anything else that would break him down. But suddenly, he heard her voice, the one that was all-too-familiar and sent his stomach doing somersaults inside. He peeked one eye open, finding himself watching little bits and pieces of his past with Amelia. She had brought him trouble from the beginning. But somehow, she had managed to tug at his heart and have him needing her every second. Although he had tried to stay away, knowing that being with her would probably get him killed, he only found himself obsessing more and more about her the longer he wasn't. Biting his lip, he watched the scenes flow past quickly, remembering all the things that had happened between them. It was like the past was haunting him, reminding him of his mistakes, torturing him. Benjamin uncurled from his ball until he was on his hands and knees. He stared at the visions blur past him, going extremely fast now. He pressed his hands over his ears and temples, shutting his eyes as he tried to make the memories stop. "Stop.." His voice was barely over a whisper, sounding more like a breath. Suddenly, everything kept going faster and faster. "Stop. Stop. STOP." By now he was screaming at the visions, his body starting to shake violently again. After he had barely heard him kill Amelia, the cave the visions all stopped at the last thing he had remembered. He moved his hands from his head and ears, cautiously opening an eye to scan the scene. Benjamin stared at himself kissing Amelia before falling to the floor. Biting his lip, he wondered what was coming next. Would it all re-start for the rest of eternity, mocking him because he couldn't continue his story? But suddenly, it kept going. Amelia's little frame fell beside him, saying things to him. "Benjamin...I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for everything." She whispered to him, her lips touching his cheek with a little peck. She mumbled something but he couldn't hear it. Quickly, he scrambled to his feet and ran to the image. "Amelia... AMELIA. I'M HERE. Over here, right here. Please, please turn around. I'm not dead, or dying. I'm here, here. Behind you. Please, oh god please..." He was behind Amelia, trying to grab her shoulders but his hand only ran through air. Tears formed at the edges of his eyes as he watched in utter silence, knowing it would be over soon and he'd never see her again. He might as well try to memorize her voice, her features, so however long he was trapped in here he would never ever forget her. Benjamin watched as she sat on him, slapping him and kicking him, letting all her anger out on him. He grimaced, knowing he deserved much more from her. "I hate you...soo so much...But you somehow managed to creep into my heart...you and your moronic ways." The words struck him like a brick wall, his heart lurching at the sincerity in her voice. "I don't want to love you, but I can't help myself Benjamin. That's why, what you did to me... hurts so much." He felt himself flinch, knowing exactly what she meant. Not killing her, no she meant much more than physical pain. Emotional pain, the one he was experiencing right now. His throat closed up, his breaths turning into raspy gasps. "I want to kill you! But I can't... I just possibly can't. You made it impossible, you lying scum." He watched in silence as she pulled him closer, his heart aching as he watched tears stream down her face. He had to stop this, torturing himself. Abruptly, he turned around, plugging his ears at the rest of the vision. Once he was sure she was done, he turned back around to his body. Lukas and Amelia were gone, the pirates were going to drag him away to keep him safe. He stared down at his motionless body, frustration running through his veins. "Benjamin. Benjamin, wake up. WAKE UP. YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP, C'MON." Tears blurred his vision as he screamed at his body. "Wake up.. wake up. Wake up, please just open your eyes and wake up. Don't be weak, it's not time to sleep. WAKE UP FOR GOD'S SAKES." Benjamin fell to his knees as he stared at his body, trying everything he could think of to wake him up. He had to wake up, he couldn't die, he couldn't be dead. Wake up, please. Please please, just wake up. Don't let this be the end. His thoughts weren't helping him, his breaths rapid and his body shaking again. Turning around, he walked out of the barn and stared at the emptiness where Amelia had been standing. "Amelia...I love you. Truthfully, I do. If you can hear me now, I love you so, so much."

Sweet, sweet fresh air escaped into his lungs as Benjamin woke up. His head was pounding, his arm stinging and all the muscles in his body ached, but he was awake. Awake and alive, yet he had no idea where he was. Benjamin let his vision clear out, to see a man and another girl staring at him. Frowning, he noticed he was in a jail. Why was he in a jail? Where was his crew? Where was he? Why were these people staring at him funny? Benjamin stood up, but his legs wobbled and sent him collapsing to the floor. Groaning, he just laid there in complete exhaustion. He could feel the eyes on him, curiousity bursting inside of him as he glanced sideways at them. "Uhh.. hi. Is there something you strangers need? If not, would you please tell me where the hell I am and why I'm not on my ship with my crew?" He asked, trying to hide the frustration burning in his mind. For some reason, something didn't feel right. He couldn't remember what he had done the other day, what day it was, and where he had been just the other night. Why was he forgetting everything? The last thing he could really remember was being on his ship with his crew, starving and looking for somewhere to stop and get some drinks. Yet, here he woke up in a jail. Crap. What if I got arrested? What if they figured out I was a priate? Am I going to die? I CAN'T DIE. NOT NOW. His thoughts were racing, as was his body. He lunged himself at the bars, screaming and yaking repeatedly. "LET ME OUT. I CAN'T DIE. YOU CAN'T KILL ME. I'M.. I'M..." He stopped mid-sentence, suddenly forgetting who he was. Who was he? He knew he was a pirate, and he had a crew, with a ship but who was he? He was.. he was... Falling to his knees, he yanked his hair in frustration. Why was he forgetting everything? Why was this all so confusing? He looked over at the man and the girl, feeling like a lost child. "I ... I can't remember who I am. I don't know where I am, or who you guys are. Why am I so confused? Why can't I remember anything? WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?"

notes// o-o sorry this took a while. HERE IT IS THOUGH xD
    and Benjamin doesn't know what's going on, who they are or who he is. YAY AMNESIA xD
    words// 4,731
    lyrics// Bring Me To Life ~ Evanescence

Last edited by Vertigo on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:15 pm

AHHHH IPOSTED I POSTEDDD WHOOOHOOOO

I had all these ideas to continue his visions up to like where Armand was but decided against it xD
    SO LIKE YEAH
    He's awake but with amnesia xD
    oh Benjamin..

but this post had me very emotional o-o
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next