Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 9 Empty Re: a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

Post  Yak Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:38 pm

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
    POOOOOOOOOOOOSTTTTTTTTT
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Location : on muh spinnay chaiirr 8D ... I've been expecting you.

Back to top Go down

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 9 Empty Re: a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

Post  TheElves Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:15 pm

It's my turn? o.o DOOD I NEED TO CHECK THIS SITE MORE OFTEN. BAH.
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

https://odysseysend.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:19 pm

YEAH YOU NEGLECTING US FOR FBB xDD
    everytime I log on FB you're on. xD SOSCREWFACEBOOOK. NOW POST. xDDD
    I went through this period of I didn't want to RP o-o
    yeah...
    THASS GONEEE. I NEEEDAA RP NOW. xD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:46 pm

I'm not always on Fb. Well, I always have an FB tab open so I guess I am. But but. I have a reason. I'll post soon. Right now I gotta go get my dad from work. I might get the post done tonight, if circumstance allows. >D
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:08 am

Welp, circumstance didn't allow. xD I'll try to get it done today, but I have alot of math homework.
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:02 am

AHHHHHH
    you made me think you posted xDDD
    WELL THAT WAS DEPRESSINGG
    I'm so tired o-o
    AND IVE BEEN SO STRESSEDOUT RECENTLY daskjhfakjdf
    JUST sdakofhafklds
    EVERYTHING
    WAAHHH
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:41 pm

POST. POST. POST.
    POSTY POOOOSTTTT.
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:07 pm

I TRYAN. I got a lot of homework. ;__;
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:07 pm

UHM
    CNA YOU PLEASE POST
    ITS BEEN LIKE A WEEK AND HALF A aLREADYYY
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:38 pm

I've been really busy lately, so I dunno when I can do it. If you want, go on without me. ^^
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:43 pm

NOOOOOOOOO POSTTTTTTTTTT
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:42 pm

It's either that or no post. I don't have the time right now.
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:49 am

OKAY
    IM JUST GONNA POST
    BECAUSEEE
    IHATEYOU xD
    I forgot what happened o-o'
    I HAVE TO RE-READ THS POSTS ITS BEEN SO LONG UHHHH OHHHH xDD
    ugh... I still feeel sooo siick though, I thought I was feeling better yesterday but it all came backk last night o-e AND I COULD BARELY SLEEEP LAST NIGHT I KEPT WAKING UP, so I Went downstairs at like 1 and was like chugging water,
    and I have a cut ont he side of my tognue snd it's bothering me xD
    OKAY IM GOING TO READ POSTS xDD
    A
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:36 am

SOMEONE POOOOST. THAT'S WHAT I SAY xD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:54 pm

I TRIED TO THIS MORNING
    but I kept getting distracted, now I'm tyring again but I have no idea how to start it xD
    I NEED SOMEONE ONNN
    I'm so sick of coming on and no one's on. :/
    RIGHTNOW
    people in rl are annoying me so I want to come on here and talk to you guys
    BUTYOUNEVERONNN
    and... ohdearlord o-o
    TREEE FELL DOOOWNN
    OMGGGG
    ... like it just fell down... in my backyard xD
    IALMOSTJUSTPEEDMYSELF
    that really scared me xD
    ITS A GIANT TREE IN OUR YARDD
    HELLOOO FALLEN TREEEE 8D
    I DONT EVEN WANT TO DO THIS RP ANYMORE
    I WANAN DO LIKE... don't laugh at me when I say this xDD
    CALL OF DUTY RPP 8D
    DO YOU KNOW WHATTT some of the video games... like they have a really goo dstory line and it's like OKAY. WHY YOU JUST VIDEO GAMEEE? YOU SHOULD BE A MOVIEEE/
    like they should seriously make Black Ops a movie o-o ID WATCH IT LIKE 218723934289 TIMES. xDD
    AND MODERN WARFARE 2, this guy named Bones and Roach they were sent to retrieve this thingy and they staretd getting ambushed so they called for an immediate evacuation and as soon as the chopper landed the GEneral Shepperd dood was like YOU HAVE THE DOSSIER? or whatever and Bones is like YEAH 8D and so Shepperd is like GOOD. -shoots Roach- Bones: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Shepperd : -shoots Bones- me: AHHHHHHH NOOOO. I KEEEL YOU. NOT BONES AND ROACHHHH.
    ANDTHENNN
    they throw them ina ditch and Roach was going back and forth between conciousness and unconciousness so they drenche dhim in gas and Shepperd threw his cigar on Roach so he burned... alive o-o BUT BONES WAS DEAAAAD NEXT TO HIMMM
    and it was very dramatic and touching, I almost cried xDDD
    and then I was like WAIT A MINUTE. THIS A VIDEO GAME. xD DAAA FREAAKKK.
    OHWAIT/
    I LEFT OUT A PART xDDD
    like when Roach was fading in and out of conciousness, a voice in his head keeps playign over and over again when someone told him not to trust Sheperd.
    So he's like dyign because Sheppered shot him and it's like DO NOT TRUST SHEPPERD. DO NOt TRUST SHEPERD.

just sfdkhfsdjfsd
    IT WAS JUST REALYL DRAMATIC AND I LIKED IT xD
    AND BONES WAS SO COOOLL
    HE WORE LIKE THIS SKI MASK THAT HAD A SKULL ON IT, and he was just... awesome xD
    I STILL LIKE WOODS THE BEST THOUGHHH xDDD Woods was just like... total BA xD WHY AM I TELLING YOU GUYS THIS? IDONTKNOW
    oh right... I wanted to do liek a war RP... xDDD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:57 pm

... xD
    I GOT DISTRACTED AGAINN
    IM SORRY NOBODY
    YEAH THATS RIGHT
    NOBODYS ON
    SORRY NOBODY
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:49 pm

I GOT DISTRACTED AGAINNN xDDD
    oops o-o'
    OKAY. IMM TRY AND START MY POST NOWWWW xDDTIBBY.
    TIBBYS LIKE ONTOP OF ME.
    GET OFF.
    shes so fat, dear Lord xDD
    she's looking at me and licking her lips... STOP STARING AT ME. I DONT LIKE ITTTT. I don't wanna post anymore. xD IWANNWATCHMOVIEE. Except I've watched like every movie known to man now o-o' I WATCH LOSSAA MOVIESSS xDD SO FAR IN THREE DAYS IVE SEEN BOLT, ROBINHOOD, UNSTOPPABLE (goood movie 8D), and uhhh... soemthing else, Ican't remember xD OH SINBAD. I LOVE THAT MOVIE TOO xD I liked all those movies o-o I think I only liked Robin Hood for the guys though... SOME OF THEM WERE REALLY HOT xDD COUGHlittlejohnCOUGH uhhhh... xDD OKAYANYWAYS NOW I WANNA WATCHT HE FOX VERSION OF ROBIN HOOODDD 8D thass my favorite disney movie o-o OHOHOH NOW I REMEMBER THE OTHER MOVIE
    A BUGS LIFEEE
    I LOVE THAT ONE TOOOO xDDD
    the leaf falls in front of the ants way and he's like O___O' IM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTTTTT and I'm like ... AHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHA
    ... oh it was good xD
    GOOD TIMES
    AND THE LITTLE FRENCH ANTS. OHMYGOD. THEY WERE HILLARIOUS xDD
    YOU STUPEEEEED. NO YOUUUUUUU STUPAAAADDDD. HEY! 8D
    OH OHHH
    AND I WATCHED THE LAST SONGGGG
    it was surprisingly really good... xDDD I LIKED THE GUY. HE WAS CUTE. xD he ran into Miley and she's totally ignorign him and he's like shirtless because he's playign Beach Volleyball and he's like AT LEAST LOOK AT ME. I WORKED LIKE 500 HOURS FOR THIS BODYYY Miley: Pushy AND conceited Very Happy -walks away-
    I DIED. xDDD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:16 pm

okay...
    WTH
    THEIR PLAYING KATY PERYYY ON MY RADIOOO
    THIS IS A ROCK STATIONNN
    LAST TIME I CHECKED KATY PERYY WASNT POP
    IM SO SICK OF THIS FIREWORK SONG TOO
    ITS ALL I HEAR
    GO AWAYYYYYYYYYY AOSOSHDJFDS xD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:19 pm

I seriously dont't know how to start this post o-o
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Okay... this is oging to be a huge post.
    Like seriously huge xD
    LIKE PROBABLY MY BIGGETS YET
    because I have over 2000 words and I'm not even close to half way o_____o'
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:40 pm

I thoguht you ha posted and I got excited xDD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:49 am

POOOOOST OHMYGOD xD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:30 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 9 Amelia10

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 9 Sound_10

- - - X---Amelia's eyes fluttered open, her body draped limply across the broad shoulder of a man. It took her a second to figure out who she was. And where she was? She had no clue and not the slightest idea. She couldn't even remember what had happened earlier. Amelia rubbed her eyes with her balled fists, not at all paying attention to the man's arm fashioned around her waist like a seat belt. That was, until she tried to squirm around. The man's grip on her was unmerciful, not even allowing her to budge. Suddenly, it all hit her. Everything. Like a brick wall. Armand. She had given herself up for the safety of those who had betrayed her. And why did she do that? Amelia rolled her eyes as she tried to break free from the iron grip. She squirmed and wiggled until the man finally came to a stop. "Quit yer squirming, lass. Your bones are digging into me." Amelia shot the man a deadly look. "Sorry, must have slipped my mind I should treat my kidnapper with respect. Silly me." The two held gazes for a couple of seconds before he started chuckling, "You're funny." Amelia about lost it, she screamed and kicked and bit and punch. Anything to get her out of here, she didn't care how stupid she looked. She dug her fingers into his back, and kneed him in the gut before he finally dropped her. Gasping for breath and slightly horrified, Amelia was quick to spring right back up to her feet and hightail it out of there. One of the men ahead spun around, his eyes widening once he saw Amelia running away and the bewildered man just standing there dumbfounded. The man reached for his sword, "What are you doing just standing there?! Go after her!" Both of them surged towards Amelia, and Amelia only quickened her pace, daring not to look back. Can't get caught. Can't get caught. She would have made it, right into the woods where she would have never been found. But she couldn't. She physically couldn't. Before she knew it, she was on her hands and knees. The whole world around her was like a buzz sending her spiraling into this nauseous feeling that washed completely over her. She broke into a sweat, gasping for breath as the men finally caught up to her. Amelia wiped the tears building up at the corners of her eyes. Get a hold of yourself, girl. You're breaking down. Amelia frowned. Breaking down? Well as if I couldn't notice. Suddenly, she was spitting up. And the two men behind her quickly pulled her up to her feet where she stumbled around before finally gaining her balance. That was when her biggest fear became a reality. Her hand reached for her stomach as she frowned. For now, it'd be her secret.

- - - X---She let the man hoist her back over his shoulders and drag her to the ship, not even spitting a single defiant word. She was too lost, too confused. It was funny how things could change so fast. One day she was on top of the world. Sailing the seas solo. Living the life of a pirate. Looting and gambling. Drinking and singing. Just enjoying life. The next day the impossible happened, she had fallen in love. And then life just threw everything it could think of at her. She had come face to face with death. Betrayed her only friends. Then she had come around, made amends with the prince and went off on her own merry little way. Then the unthinkable happened again, she had her own crew; she wasn't sailing solo anymore. And then that one fateful day changed everything. Love turned to bitter rivalry fueled by revenge. Two wrath-stricken pirates at each other's throats; surely one was to die. And it was Amelia who bit the bullet. And then she gave up everything just to come back and tell the one who betrayed her she loved him. And look at her now. She was a confused and tortured soul, without any sense of direction or what was right and what was wrong, but still laying down her life for the man who would never do the same. Amelia's lips tightening, thinking bitterly about Benjamin. Oh Benjamin. The one she would seemingly die for over and over again. How he did this to her... she had no idea, and wished it never did happen. Ever since he entered her life, her life had turned to utter chaos. She once sailed calmed waters but was now facing choppy and unpredictable seas. And now here she was, being hauled away to surely her demise. This was it. This was the end. For real. No more second chances. She had wasted them all on stupid men, time and time again. This time it was fate; she was sure to die. Amelia's skin was flushed, her eyes empty of all hope with not even a glimmer of a fighting spirit smoldered. The heart of a warrior had lost its pride. They had broken her down. Everyone! Benjamin! Lukas! All of them. All of them... Her thoughts turned bitterly towards the two again. It was their fault she was in this situation. Their fault she was going to die. The last couple of times she had pulled herself through by herself; just her. But this time...she needed them. And like the little cowards they were, they had pushed her away. She was too much of a problem for them. They thought they could just shrug her off their shoulders. Or swipe her annoying little self away like pesky fly that buzzes around your ears. Hah, if only she hadn't given up. But she did. Everything that had happened to her, changed her. She wasn't that free spirit anymore. She was a much dulled down version of that free spirit. In fact, so dulled down you could hardly tell she was even Amelia Bladeflint anymore. Her hand clenched to the shirt of the man dragging her away to the ship that was going to bring all this suffering and pain to an end. The man didn't even falter in his step, he just kept on limping along until they finally got to the ship.

- - - X---Once on board, Armand was already busy shouting orders and already preparing for a great feast in celebration of this all. Amelia could have brought this all to a stop by just managing to escape and jump over board. But what was the use in that anymore? She'd be on the run again. She was so sick of this game of hide and seek. And this time, Armand would have the head start. He'd have his men stationed all around this island just to keep a watch on her if she made any sudden adjustments to pack up and get out of Dodge. There was just no escape now. She was too far down into the hole to crawl her way back out. "And in you go." The man dropped Amelia to the ground, to quickly open the hatch and pushed her into the dark, damp bilge of the ship. She rolled down the stairs and stopped just at the bottom where she was greeted by musty standing water and the scurrying of mice and rats around her. The hatch fell closed, letting only in light that filtered through the crossed bars. Amelia pulled her legs to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs, and resting her chin on her folded legs. Above deck was the hustling of men and orders being barked and the ship groaned as it left port. A sliver of light lit up the whole bilge for a second. She wasn't alone. The light illuminated the bodies propped against the barrels of probably moldy stale bread and cheap grog. Amelia gasped, crawling over to the two. She couldn't believe it, until her hand touched the face of Benjamin. Her hand brushed past his cheek, then past Lukas' forehead. "That lying son of..." This feeling like she had to save them washed over her. Sending her flying towards the bars that kept them trap beneath the deck. Her hands gripped around the cold wet metal as she violently shook it, trying to break it lose. "ARMAND. ARMAND. FAMILY MEETING. THATS AN ORDER. GET ME OUT OF HERE." She had pretty much caught everyone's attention on deck. Armand came down to get everyone back in check, but stopped as soon as he realized why they had all stopped working. Armand strolled over to the grate, kneeling down so he could look his cousin in the face. "Family meeting? Why on earth would we do such a thing." Amelia's grip tightened around the bars until her knuckles pulsed white, her face twisting into a scowl as she spat in Armand's face. "I kept up my end of the deal, get me out of here so we can talk like civilized human beings, and not like I'm some diseased savage." Armand laughed, "But isn't that what you are, cousin?" Pouting his lips and looking off into the distance, he gestured a man over to unlock the barrier. "But, since I am a gentleman, I suppose we'll handle this the correct way. Off to my quarters." The giant over-sized bear of a man who had unlocked the gate, yanked Amelia to her feet and above deck by her upper arm with a total disregard that she was in fact a human with nerves that could feel the fingers digging into her delicate skin. "I'm a woman, not something to throw around. Treat me as such." Instead of obeying to her harsh words, the man only did the opposite. He pushed her forcefully forwards until she fell to her knees, her head almost colliding with the deck. "Why you fall? Get up." He laughed in a sadistic way, kicking her in the side as if that would encourage her to stand up. But all it did was knock the breath out of her and leave her paralyzed on her hands and knees. "Quit it with the horse play and just please escort her to the captain's quarters, men." Armand rolled his eyes, gesturing to the open door of his chambers with an overly flamboyant wave of his arm. "Right away sir. Sorry, sir." The man hoisted the breathless Amelia to her shaking legs and dragged her to the room, and plopped her on the floor and closed the door behind him as he left. Amelia sat on the wooden floor, trying to catch her breath, as she wiped the blood oozing out of cut on her hand away. There was this deathly silence between the two before Armand finally broke it, "Well, what do you want of me? I kept up my end of the deal." Amelia's eyes naturally narrowed. "No. You promised you wouldn't touch them." She took in a deep breath, before pushing herself up to her feet so she could meet eye to eye with Armand. "No, I simply said I wouldn't harm them. And don't worry, no harm was done to them, they're just coming along for the ride and to witness the death of you. Which I assure you, will be quite a celebration. I just had to invite them! It will be so much fun!" Armand smiled, adjusting the collar of his shirt, and the belt fashioned around his waist that sheathed his overly exuberant sword. "Armand... what happened to you? Armand avoided the question by shooting one of his own. "Who I am doesn't matter. What the real matter here is this. Who are you? Amelia, you're royalty, not a pirate. And why do you care for these men so much? When I'm certain they would turn their back on you when push comes to shove." Amelia's face drained of all emotion. Because what he said was partially true. "Need I remind you I'm an illegitimate child? The people would have stoned me to death if I became the future queen. I was stuck in a world full of judgmental people who were waiting for me just to falter and mess up. That's not the life for me Armand. And you know that. So the real question is, why do this? To your own blood kind, Armand! You've betrayed me." Armand fumbled with the feather plume in his hand, before he abruptly stood up and pushed Amelia to the floor. "That's enough of you! You belong in the bilge, you rat." The double doors were kicked open as he dragged Amelia back to the bilge, and pushed her in. "Family meeting over."

- - - X---Tears stung her eyes, but after that... whatever it was with Armand, she suddenly felt like herself again. Like she had something to live for. And right now, that something to live for was to keep Benjamin and Lukas safe for the time being. And when she did get to Rolbeta, she’d figure out everything there. She wasn’t ready to die. Whatever feeling of being hopeless that left her feeling like there was no choice left but to die was gone, wiped out. She looked over to where Lukas and Benjamin were with a frown playing on her lips. As she looked at Lukas, those harsh words that he said to her just earlier today played itself over and over again in her head. “Why I ever helped you, I don't know.” Poor boy was going to be in for one rude awakening once he’ll finally come around. Part of her felt bad for him. He’s gone through all this trouble just because he’s helped her. And what has he gotten in return? An almost attempt at trying to kill him, and now he had been pretty much kidnapped. And then Benjamin. Oh boy did he deserve all this and then some. She picked up some moldy straw that was used to absorb some of the water down there at Benjamin in bits and pieces. Amelia’s whole body rocked with the ship, and before she knew it, she was out cold.

- - - X---What Armand had said to her earlier haunted her dreams. What if she hadn’t joined the pirates the day of the invasion? What if she would have just rolled with the punches and become the future queen of her home land? All these what if questions, and they were all answered in her dream. It was the day or her coronation and years later after her parent’s death once she had finally matured to the age of 18. Underneath all that makeup, styled hair, and tight and poofy dress was the same spirit; that carefree Amelia. It was just masked underneath layers of white powder. The chair next to her was surprisingly filled. And it was Lukas of all people! Oh God, he was even in her dream of her other life. Amelia stood up as they brought out the crown that was almost too big for her. Once crowned, the crowd bursted into cheer and laughter and trumpets were sounded. Lukas stood up next to her, waving to the people. Amelia just stood there, frozen. “This is it Amelia! We’re finally the king and queen.” He took her hand and gently brushed his lips against her cheek. Her face would’ve been bright red if it wasn’t for the powder concealing her blushing. This was too much! Lukas led her up the stairs back into the palace to the dining hall where people were already seated at the extra long table for the coronation banquet. She sat down in the chair Lukas had pulled out for her without even a word. Her green eyes looked through the crowd of people for that one tall figure that was all too familiar by now. If Lukas was in her dream... as her husband, Benjamin could have been in here too. “Looking for someone?” Lukas leaned in to whisper to her ear. Amelia only leaned away, carefully pushing him with one of her hands. “Is something wrong, dear? You haven’t been yourself all day.” Lukas’ face expressed genuine concern, and it was almost scaring her. “Just... a little overwhelmed. And … no, I’m not looking for anyone. I’m fine.” Her eyes fell to her lap where she kept her hands folded. Frowning, Lukas leaned back in his chair and grabbed his wine glass and stood up, “Thank you all for coming today in the celebration of my wife and I’s coronation. This is obviously a big day and we’re just so glad you could share this moment with us. Anything to add, Amelia?” Amelia’s eyes quickly glanced up to see everyone staring at her. Awkwardly, she stood up, sucking in so she could breath with this corset on underneath her dress that was making it nearly impossible to breath. “Yes thank you all fo-...” Her words started to fade out as well as her vision. Everything around her started to spin and get fuzzy. “Catch me...” She whimpered as her legs gave out under her. Lukas had managed to scoop his arm under her just before she hit the ground. He stood there for a second, staring into her eyes as she tried to catch her breath. “Stop lying to me you’re not okay. Kitchen. Now.” Amelia shook her head, trying to spit out her words. “Loose-... corset.” Lukas’ eyes widened once he finally realized what was going on. He set her gently on the floor, “Please excuse us...” He swept her up and carried her through the double doors that led to the kitchen, and set her on one of the counters so he could loosen the string that fastened the corset. As soon as he did, she took in a deep breath. “Why didn’t yo-...” He was cut off when she pressed her fingers to his lips. “Go back out there, I need some time to myself.” Without a word, he nodded and rushed back out into the room. Suddenly, a figure caught her eyes. It was tall, with a pony tail. It rushed past her carrying a bucket of water. Amelia grabbed the shoulder of one of the cook’s, and spun him around so he could look at what she thought was Benjamin, “Sir, who is that?” The cook turned back around to look at her. “One of those homeless boys the castle hired to do the tedious work like wash the dishes.” Amelia shook her head, “No, I mean what’s his name?” Her eyes were lit with that hope it might just be Benjamin. “Oh, I think his name’s Benjamin.” Amelia’s heart started to pound out her chest just hearing his name, “His home burnt down a couple of weeks ago during that pirate raid, he lost both parents so now he works here.” Amelia pretended to look uninterested, using her hand to brush him away. “That’s more than I wanted to know, get back to work.” But secretly, she was beyond excited to see him. But then it all hit her, this was only a dream. Amelia hopped off the counter and took Benjamin by the shirt and dragged him into one of the many closets. He squirmed and fought back against her. “I didn’t do anything, I swear!” Amelia laughed, “Oh... uhh my queen. I’m uh... I’m sorry.” He stuttered, bowing as he did so. “Benjamin, it’s me.” she whispered, hoping somehow he’d recognize her. “Have we met before?” Amelia hit herself on the forehead. She kept forgetting this was all a dream. She wasn’t a queen, she was a pirate. She wasn’t married to Lukas, instead she was more like bound to Davy Jones. Just when she was about to tell Benjamin something, the door to the closet flew open. And there standing in the door way was Armand. “Amelia, we’ve been looking all ove-...” He stopped as soon as he laid eyes on Benjamin. “Amelia... what are you doing in a closet with this servant boy? Don’t tell me...” Amelia quickly pushed Benjamin out of the closet, he fell to the floor just in front of Armand. And behind Armand came Lukas. “No, I was... It’s not what you think! He was... giving me attitude. Yes! Attitude. I wasn't going to take it. No, not at all.” Lukas pushed Armand out of the way, “What is going on in here is what I’d like to know.” His eyes fell to Benjamin, and suddenly Lukas wasn’t Lukas anymore. He was this giant demon staring straight at her, “We’re married Amelia!” And just as he was about to lunge at her, it all went black.

- - - X---All those what if questions were finally answered in her dream. And now, she knew she wasn’t meant to be the queen like Armand said. It was too... weird. The life of a pirate suited her needs more. She woke up, expecting to be rotting in that bilge, but life just kept throwing all these surprises at her. Her hand rubbed the ground under her, a nice combination of moldy straw and cold hard dirt. The wall behind her was cold, damp stone. She fell asleep in the bottom of a ship and woke up in a jail cell. How wonderful. Suddenly, her heart stopped. Benjamin and Lukas! She had promised herself she was going to keep them safe. And now look at her, she was stuck in a jail cell. God, now they were in the hands of Armand. Amelia pressed her hands to her temples. It was too much pressure baby-sitting unconscious men. And she had managed to lose them! Great! Wonderful. Peachy. Amelia quickly jumped to her feet, and ran over to the bars of the cell, looking for any signs of people. Anyone. But the whole jail was desolated. In her anger, she shook the bars violently before collapsing backwards. She would have been bawling again, but she had pretty much cried out all her tears in the past couple of dramatic days. All that was left in her was just anger and frustration. She ripped her boots off her feet and threw them out of the cell, then she ripped off her rustic blue jacket and threw that behind her as well. A little ‘oof’ followed. Like a human ‘oof’. Like ‘oof, I just got hit with this nasty smelling jacket.’ Amelia’s eyes widened. So she wasn’t alone in this cell. So who was in this cell? She was pretty much screwed if she hit some monster of a man with her jacket.

- - - X---Turning slowly around, Amelia carefully removed the jacket. “OHMYGOD. Lukas!” She shrieked, wrapping her arms around his neck. She pushed away, remembering he was pretty much furious at her. “And uhm... don’t blame any of this on me. It was my cousin’s idea.” Her eyes caught another man huddled in a corner. She knew exactly who it was. Awkwardly turning away from Lukas she crawled on her hands and knees over to Benjamin who had not yet come around yet. She leaned against the wall across from him, bringing her legs close to her chest. If there was one thing she wanted more than anything was to erase the last year of her life, and relive it. “I’m sorry...” She whispered under her breath, just loud enough for Lukas to hear. She had no idea why she was apologizing, or what she was apologizing for. It was then when Benjamin started to stir, Amelia placed a hand over her chest, trying to calm her racing heart. All this stomach flipping, heart pounding stuff was becoming a natural habit for her now. Ugh, it was pathetic. But for some reason, no matter how hard she tried to, she just couldn’t get over the kid. "Uhh.. hi. Is there something you strangers need? If not, would you please tell me where the hell I am and why I'm not on my ship with my crew?” Amelia shot a glance towards Lukas and then back to Benjamin, cocking a brow as she did so. He went off shouting and screaming and then begging to know who he was. Amelia sat there calmly before she stood up, grabbed Benjamin by the arms with a solid grip, and pushed him back down to the ground forcefully. She pinned his shoulders to the wall, and left just inches between their faces. “My God, you’ve lost it. I’m so over you... just. UGH.” She let go off him, and stood back up, grabbing her forehead. “I don’t know WHAT I see you.” She pulled her black hair behind her head, twisting it into some lose messy knot and sat back down on the floor. By the look on Benjamin’s face she could tell he was still totally out of it. How could he forget who he was? “Your name is Benjamin. BENJAMIN. And you’re a moron, that's what you are. And my cousin kidnapped us and locked us in a jail and you’re probably going to be hanged for piracy,” She pointed to Benjamin, then to Lukas, “Armand will come up with some obscene punishment for him for treason against the crown by helping out pirates. And me, dead... for many reasons.” Her voice died off and her head fell. God they were all screwed. Taking in a deep breath, she looked back up at the two. Man, were they all screwed.

- - - X---That’s when the door to the jail creaked open. It was like déjà vu all over again. Somehow she managed to always wind up in the same situation; being stuck in a jail cell waiting for her hanging. She knew the second the hooded figure walked past their cell it was Armand. No one would have worn something so ridiculous and overly flamboyant than him. The sun came from behind, filtering out any visible features and casting only a dark figure before them. The hood was flipped backwards dramatically as Armand closed the door behind him, revealing himself. “Amelia, please introduce me to your friends so I may formally invite them to your grand hanging today.” Amelia stood up, charging at the bars, “Please, save the introductions for the grand feast you’ll be having tonight after my death.” She spat, then wiped her mouth with her by now musty shirt sleeve. She watched with piercing green eyes as Armand simply took a step backwards, putting his hand to his chin in an almost deep in thought pose before folding his hands behind his back and striding back and forth. “You make everything so difficult, dear cousin.” He traced the outline of his jaw and then ran a hand through his hair. “I’d be dead if I didn’t make everything too difficult.” A little smirk danced on her lips with the grand satisfaction of annoying the crap out of Armand. He pulled off a mighty fine flawless facade, but she could see right through the fake layer he hid himself under. She could see him fuming on the inside but with the complexion of a noble gentleman. With her growing smirk his temper only worsened. Amelia leaned against the dank bars of the jail cell, wondering when this would all finally come to an end. When her final chapter of her life would finally be written down. Her eyes gravitated backwards toward Lukas and Benjamin. Just looking at them and how pathetic they both looked made her heart drop. Suddenly, Armand snapped. With the key sin hand, he unlocked the jail cell being careful to keep Amelia retained in the cell but dragging both Benjamin and Lukas both out of the cage. “I do believe we have to pretty you boys up before the grand event. A prince shouldn’t be caught in public in such filthy pirate’s drab, and you...” His eyes ran up and down Benjamin’s frame which easily towered over his. “We’ll help you with your.... ensemble.” Amelia’s face crinkled into a glower. “You dare hurt them and you’ll be sending yourself on a one way trip to your grand death as well as mine!” She kicked and clawed at the metal bars with some hope that somehow she’d be able to break free, rescue Lukas and Benjamin and high-tail it out of there. “Such passion! Such zeal! You’d make such a great queen. Such a pity you wasted yourself to be enslaved to the life of a savage.” He shook his head, smiling in an almost sadistic way. His fingers traced along the outline of her jaw and protruding cheek bones, "Such a pretty face too! Such a waste!" Amelia swiped at his lingering hand, her lips pulling up into a snarl as she did so. Armand turned away, dragging with him Benjamin and Lukas.

- - - X---Amelia felt the life drain out of her. Her legs buckled underneath her, and she fell to her knees, her hands lightly clinging onto the bars in front of her and muttering curses under her breath. What was the point in fighting anymore? Hah, right. There was none. There was no one who cared for her. She had been betrayed by the two she trusted most and now her own blood kin was set on hanging her! She literally had no one. Her crew... as if they’d help her in such a difficult situation. Pirates were... well almost predictable. They were all in it for one, and one thing only. Money. When push came to shove and the tough got going they’d easily stab you in the back without much thought and leave you there to suffer. Amelia shook her head, wondering to herself why she let herself fall into such a situation. She started to have those doubts again. Those doubts that had been implanted in her mind ever since she had talked to Armand. What if she had just rolled with the punches and took her rightful place as heir to the throne? What was the worse that could have happened? Thinking about it now, she had so much maturing she would have had to gone through. And even now, she still had a lot of maturing to do. Heck, she didn’t even know if she truly knew herself. She wouldn’t be second guessing herself if she really knew. Why was she so confused? She hit her head against the wall, rocking back and forth in a rhythmic pattern,until the door to the jail was open. Amelia didn’t even bother looking up. She knew exactly what it was. This was it. This was the end. The final pages of the last chapter of her life were finally being penned down. She listened as the cell door creaked open and a man masked in all black came to hoist her up to her feet and chained together her hands behind her back with cold metal cuffs. She flinched when the cool metal touched her skin and the sound of the snapping together of metal pierced through the air. Other than the loud pang, everything was silent. She could hear the pounding of her heart that was pounding out of her chest and her slow deep breaths. The warm breath of the man touched her neck and rolled down her back sending a chill of waves that ran through her spine. “Back off, you’re on top of me.” The man gave no indication he had adhered to her words or was even listening, he just kept pushing her along with his breath on her neck. Any chance Amelia would take to try and squirm away, he was on top of her, literally. All hope was pretty much lost. Any hope of freedom. A second chance. Changing her ways. Whatever. All gone. Flown out the window of opportunity. She plodded along, dragging her feet along the floor solemnly with her head hanging in defeat.

- - - X---The man dragged her out of the darkness of the jail and into the light of the sun. Every step she took felt heavier, every breath she took felt deeper. Sure, she probably was going to die, but that didn’t mean she was ready. Oh no. She was still only 17. She had so much to live for, so much that she never accomplished. She had almost this sick obsession to die and have her spirit live on strong even after her death. She was close, but she wanted to live on forever. She didn’t have the time to make that happen. Her life was slowly coming to a close.

- - - X---Finally they arrived to the palace square. The stone walls that scraped the skies left little chance for a great escape. A sea of people flooded the dirt square, where in the middle was the gallows, and just in front of the gallows was a balcony hanging form about the second floor where Armand was placed in a gold and jewel encrusted throne. On both of his sides were Benjamin and Lukas, both decked out into the nines and almost unrecognizable. Taking in a deep breath, she walked up the wooden stairs where she stood there, waiting. The screaming of the crowd was silenced as Armand rose. Amelia glanced at the two other hooded men, obviously there to execute her. God, it was déjà vu all over again. Amelia held her chin high though, glancing out into the crowd. She felt the eyes burn through her. But she couldn’t help but think these people honestly had no clue why they were here. They were blindly following what they had been told. And by taking a wild guess, Amelia figured Armand had brain-washed these people to think she was some sick evil spawn of the Devil. “Dearest cousin, it’s such a shame your legend must finally be brought to an end today. But, everything comes to an end. Sadly, yours came to a short-lived one. But I can not lose anymore sleep over you. Knowing you and your evil ways will finally be put to rest today will drastically ease my conscious. I will be able to sleep knowing my good people are just that much safer. Since you are my beloved cousin, I will grant you an opportunity to make amends with those you betrayed,” His arm gestured to the crowd below him. Hah. As if she was going to apologize for her actions. He honestly knew nothing about her. Amelia had no regrets, no remorse. Her lips tightened as Armand just droned on. “And if you have anything to say to me, do so now. Do not be afraid. Do not hesitate.” He took a seat at his throne, resting his head on his hand. “Armand, you would be the one to know I have no regrets. I’ve done everything I’ve done for a reason. I wasn’t born to please. Everything I have done was to get me through in life, because unlike you, life wasn’t handed to me on a silver platter. I was forced to do what I had to to live. The only life that suited my lifestyle was that of a pirate. I’ve never killed anyone out of spite or hatred. I kill to survive. But you, you have made it quite clear your intentions aren't for the good of the people but for your selfish desires!” That was all she had to say. No apologies, no begging for mercy. Nothing. She stood there, waiting for the orders. “How very touching. But still, you’ve committed treason to the crown by committing yourself to piracy. You’ve slaughtered lives. You’ve stolen. You’ve been publicly intoxicated many a times. You’re a public nuisance and this all must come to an end now!” He slammed his fist on the railing of the balcony in front of him, and signaled the two men next to her with a finger. “No more chances Amelia. No more great escapes. This is your great demise!” He was by now, shaking in his anger. One of the man forcefully grabbed Amelia and stood her on the block. The other draped the rope around her neck. As one of the hooded figures strode over to pull the lever, Amelia stopped everything in its tracks. “STOP!” Her shriek demand echoed through the plaza. Her eyes went off into the distance, where she could see the sea. She almost forgot about her deal with Davy. She was bound to him. And then she thought of the thing inside her... Her... baby. “Don’t listen to her you dogs, kill the d***ed soul!” Amelia fell to her knees, slipping out of the noose around her neck, “You can’t kill me.” She laughed, enjoying every second of this. “I’m pregnant.” The mood of the whole thing shifted. Shock hung in the air like a thick fog shrouding everyone.

Notes SPEEECHLESSNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS .....................................................................................
    Words 6129 another moment of... SPEECHLESSNESSSSSSSSSS .............................................................................................................

LyricsUHHH, The Sound of Madness by Shinedown xD

Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:31 pm

HAVE FUN READING THAT xDDD
    -thumbs up- 8D
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:03 pm

THAT TOOK ME
    FOR
    EV
    ER
    TO READ
    but it was sooooo worth it o-o
    NOW I HAVE ALL THESE IDEAS FOR MY POST
    but iss not my turn.
    or is it?
    I'MCONFUSED xD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next